Reviews for Right and Wrong
Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Please do continue or havea sequel. I love how you exploited Wally's worship of Barry into a sign of affection.
ace chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
good suspents, nice end sum up

the story makes me feel confused like flash

so good
Midan no Hatake chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Oh, yes, please. More Barry/Wally.

"I love you, Uncle Barry," he murmurs across the kitchen countertop, slouching forward with his chin resting on the speckled — no, freckled — and shined countertop, and his green stare purposeful.

As if he expects something out of it. As if hungrily devouring the image of Barry putting away the new groceries, stretching up on his tiptoes for the top pantry cabinets. The base of Barry's throat heats and he pauses a moment before shutting another cabinet door. "…I love you too, kiddo."

An elated — no, it's lustful, itcan'tbe — light appears in those green eyes. "I'm really happy you said that."

Definitely want more of that.
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
You have made me so damnably addicted to these two together illicitly x3
A Bittersweet Liar chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Awesome fic!
Lily chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Could you write another BarryxWally? maybeMwithsomeslashthistime? Or cute stuff it doesnt matter just more! There needs to be more of this couple!
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
..at least they are not blood related..(for my own piece of mind XD justifying it to my self, when I try not to read Barry/Wally)

I adored your use of italics. Perfect. Well placed, and highlighted the important 'bad thoughts' very well.

And Wally vibrating when they were intimate? total win. I always love it when he does that.
Ahja Reyn chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This...was perfect.
Saiyuri of the Red Shadow chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
...So naughty! So inappropriate! So shameful! So HOT!

Wally was very cute. So cute, not really seductive but I can understand how Barry was enticed. It was sweet and innocent. But still filthy and shameful (also hot)!
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Geesh person why do you have to make it so sexy and worng for? You have to write more of them you just have to ok?
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Once again Val, amazing!

I do kinda see Wally coming onto Barry only cause Barry would want to be the "responsible" adult in their relationship.

Love it!
Littleblackkitteh chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Is it wrong that i thought this was HOT!

Again Val, you have AMAZED me.

MORE MORE MORE STORIES!
realizations chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
3 You wrote that on YJAM? I have happy feelings. (Mmm, I remember reading it a really long time ago, discovering how wonderul this pairing can be reading this, and then feelin a guilty about the dirtybadwrong. /laughs)
mae.raine chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
whoa whoacraazy. :O Never read this pairing before. Not in the romantic sense anyway. You make it work though and captured Barry's unease really well :) Thanks for the read xD
Kyer chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Um...Wally West has green eyes and red hair (or at least he's supposed to...the artists often got it wrong) while Barry has blond hair and blue eyes.) Bart had amber eyes and brown hair. So, green eyes? Definitely Wally.