Reviews for The Spinners of Fate
sampam69 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Beautifully written :) :)
ninny 1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
A liked it I think
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Original and amazing and thank you.
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wow! So powerful! Great writing!
jberri79 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Excellent!
NanaMun chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This was wonderful! Absolutely loved it!
VampLoreLover chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Okay, I did not see that coming, pun intended. I didn't even think to look at the pairing. I was just like 'whoo new story.'

But I gotta tell you, it was amazing! So will written. The struggle and shame and not wanting to hurt Bella again so soon. And hate, he wanted to have but couldn't. Sorta broke my heart.

I think I just fell in love with another one of your stories.

Although I did tear up a lot at the end, okay well I cried a fucking river.

I just loved it. You should do more. I would definitely read it. )
mrsyt31 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I don't usually like this pairing, but I live what you did with this! Beautiful!
alli62 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I don't think I have ever read anything quite like that. I am such a E/B fan and when I realized what was happening, I was shocked. But it was really good. I felt so badly for Bella though. He leaves her the first time, she almost doesn't make it and then when he comes back he breaks her heart again.
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
To have choice taken away from you, is sad to say the least! To hurt the one you did love and the one you love now is not a position anyone wants to be in. So well written! I can feel their pain.
LoveFool chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Best oneshot I've read in a loooong time. I've read jakeward stories for so long that unlike other reviewers, I was smiling sadistically when Bella caught them, lol. Great job, perfect amounts of hot, angst, and fluff, everything you need for the perfect fic. :)
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Great story! I felt so sorry for all three of them. But you know what? Bella will get over it. LOL. Really nice job conveying their anguish. Their coming together at the end was bittersweet, with the emphasis most certainly on sweet. Loved it! Thanks for sharing your birthday gift with the rest of us!
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Okay, so first of all, I rarely read one-shots (I always want MORE), and second, I'm a diehard E&B fan, so I really don't know what it was about your summary that made me decide to read this! I definitely didn't expect to be sitting here near tears at the end of it! Your writing is unbelievably beautiful. You managed to make me care about what was happening between Edward and Jacob, to even empathize with them, even when I was determined not to. You made me feel their pain and their pull, and my heart broke for Bella and what she would face. You wrote all of their anguish so heartbreakingly that I wanted to cry for what they were going through. The push and the pull, the guilt, the want and the need-you wrote it all so perfectly. I really wasn't sure what to expect when I started this, but what I found was a touching, beautiful story, and I'm glad I read it. Can't wait to check out your other stories.

Debbie
isacz chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
love it. great job.
SusanQ chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I made it all the way through to the end! ;)