Reviews for Firestorm
Scarlet Natalia chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Loved this one as well, definitely very interesing! And cute, conflicting though!
Rising From The Flames chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
This was amazing! As usual. At sone points it did feel a little cliched, like when al four of the people who didn't get the one they loved where able to forgive and let go (to a certain extent). But I love cliche every now and then, so I didn't really mind.
what.it.takes chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
really good story :)
Rob-girl chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
Well done! I thought it was a good ending to a really good story. I can't wait to see what new ideas you have next!
sweaterweather21 chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
The way you write love triangles is amazing. I can really feel the turmoil your characters are going through, even if it's only for a couple of sentences. My favorite one was the Victoire/Teddy/Dominique, even though it's not the newest idea, just becauses it flowed beautifully and just seemed so real.

Olivia
lowi chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
This was really fantastic, Pearl! So so beautiful, I loved it! &hearts

The ending was perfect, I really liked that Lucy was so "kind" and let go :3

Lovely, Pearl, you never stops impressing me with your fantastic writing!
sydneysages chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Oh my, Pearl, that was amazing!

I love the way you wrote it, with the comparisons between teh sisters and how Lucy was searching for the hurt in Molly.

I adored it!

vicky xx
Rob-girl chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Fantastic as always. Well done. :)
Weasley-Black.Inc chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
This was a great story :)
centralperks chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Oh,

My.

Gosh.

Pearlgirl, I think that this was the most lovliest piece you've ever written! I love the idea of Lucy being very perfect, but slowly she starts to wither away. Oh, and I love the way you compared Lucy and Molly, but then ended it by saying they were superficial. It was gorgeous! &hearts

Poor Lorcan, stuck between two girls, but oh well. The format was so very pretty, and I just really loved this piece. Great, great, work! &hearts

Bri
sydneysages chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Oh my lordy, Pearl, these two were amazing!

Forgive me for not reviewing both, but i have about 50 billion people to go yell at in PMs for alerting/faving without reviewing, so sorry.

But I liked the second one and absolutely frickin ADORED this one!

Vicky xx
lowi chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Oh, Pearl! Once again I'm stunned by how beautiful your writing is, you really is a brilliant author!

I loved this, it was so believable and wonderful and gorgeous, yep, I loved it, and I'm repeating myself...

90, 30 and 20 - my favourites!

Thanks for writing so amazing stories, Pearl &hearts
Skittles713 chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
These are extremely well written! Keep up the good work! :)
Bittersweet x chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Oh, this was beautiful, but so so so sad :(

I don't know how you'll get this information to me, but if it's not too much trouble is it possible you could send me the link to to this 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 challenge? I'd love to sign up for it..
iliads chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Pearl, oh my gosh, this is just beautiful! I feel like I'm always saying the same things to you in reviews but you are such a great writer; I'm always left in awe of your prose.

I love the whole space theme you have going on, with Dominique being a supernova and all the references to the stars - I adore reading about your Dom because she's just so unique. Gorgeous imagery, particularly, "she's a star shining bright, a girl who shimmers under the desperation of the night sky, a light in the path so he can see where he's going." This just really stood out to me for some reason. It's stunning.

And basically every other description of Dom and Victoire too - "icy glamour", "sunset curls and ocean eyes", and the description of Dom at the wedding.

Amazing use of the prompts too, I love how she's his secret story and how Victoire should never find out about it.

Amazing work on this, Pearl! :)