Reviews for In His Shadow
Portgas D Ava chapter 38 . 3/20/2016
ASDFGHJKL THAT WAS PERFECT IS THERE A SEQUEL HOLYYYY MOLY I LOVED THAT SO MUCH
Igdfihdrwatyfoib chapter 33 . 10/27/2015
Ace's story scared me... and it doesn't help that it's almost midnight
Ifkgdfewhyghhfge chapter 19 . 10/27/2015
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! Oh, I bet you're excited to know what I got you. It's... TO BE APART OF MY FAVORITE STORY LIST SINCE I DONT HAVE AN ACCOUNT!
Isfhfbeiurfhwidj chapter 14 . 10/27/2015
I don't really find that reason stupid. If Luffy gave it to him, it was probably very special and I would be mad too if my older sister said that something I gave her was special and threw it away
stryboy chapter 38 . 5/28/2015
I absolutely loved reading this story. Although I was really hoping Zoro would ended up with Tashigi. It was an amazing story to read nothing less. I mean if you wanted to make Zoro, my favorite character, gay, it was your choice. I understand how hard it is to write a story, and especially one with over 30 chapters and over 80000 words. I wish I could write something this good. I plan on reading the story again in a year or so just for fun. Because I might have forgotten the events. Like I said awesome story. It is going down in my favorites.
Revolutionpunk chapter 38 . 1/18/2015
BRILLIANT!
request removal chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Delete my reviews please. please
Yvonne Park chapter 38 . 9/29/2014
Good story. I enjoyed reading it! :)

-Yvonne
Kazuya 1412 chapter 38 . 4/12/2014
Cool! I love your story, although I don't particularly like about Zoro that gay with Sabo.
But, I love Luffy x Nami. They're my fav pair!

I hope that you can write more stories about Luffy x Nami! -
YUCK chapter 20 . 4/5/2014
WHY IS ZORO GAY...EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that is the only part i hate and that khoza is gay too
brozay chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
KOHZA IS GAY? EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW LOL
SnowyDawn17 chapter 38 . 3/11/2014
XD amazing story. Gotta love Robin's humor.

Overall, a nice chapter - chapter 37 had a great ending, yes, but this feels like a solid conclusion that ties this story to its eventual sequel. And, really, how do those people write good battle scenes?! I will never understand how to write one xD
Seis Fleur chapter 38 . 3/10/2014
Lol at the Robin in the closet and Sabo under the bed! Hahaha. I'm not a Robin/Sabo shipper but ugh I have to love them being teased quite so much in this fic.

(Pushes heads together) now kiss!
4fireking chapter 38 . 3/9/2014
I like the humor you used in this story. Not many lunatics in this story. Some of these chapters reminded me of Dragon Ball Z fanfiction. Overall a good story. Can I ask you a question?
Enabalina chapter 38 . 3/9/2014
This was a totally awesome book! I loved it so much and cannot wait for another! Forty thumbs up from me!