Reviews for Safe Harbor
Kiba1988 chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Oh my freaking god! This story was awesome, my heart was racing and i forgot to breath a few times on the way! U should write a sequel to this...! I loved it!
seireidoragon chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
I wasn't sure what to think about this pairing but the summary was interesting so I took a look. Boy am I glad that I did because this story was amazing!
xD NaruSasuNaru chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
LOVE IT!
BruceLeeFanatic chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
This is wonderful!
MitsukaiTame chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
Awesome story! I loved all of it! It was so filled with drama, a little suspense and I was really happy at the end when Konan got her daughter back. Keep up the good work!
Ruka-x3 chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
Oh my god, I loved this story so much! It was glorious and perfect and beautiful and uguyhisudjkhasdfk i have sooo many feeeeeeeeeeelings! Soooooooo awesome! You both did a fantastic job writing this. Bravo!
Ruka-x3 chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
lol my heart just broke.

but I'm going to continue reading because I'm a masochist and this story is ridiculously good.
Ruka-x3 chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
IHASIUFH THIS TENSION! Ugh i can't even omg must keep reaaaaadinggggg!
Ruka-x3 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Oooooh I'm liking this! This was on my list of "to read" fanfictions and I just got around to it now. Well at least it's finished so I won't have to wait for updates ;)

Anyways! I'm sure that this fic will be an amazing one! on to the next one
ishala8 chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Wow! The world is kind of strange to picture due to that peculiar merge of old and new, but I have to say that this was an amazing fic. I greatly enjoyed it so I want to thank you both for all your hard work. That was captivating, new and inspiring.
kyocat4 chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
I loved this! This was such a well written story and I feel like I really got to get to know the characters in just a few chapters :) I commend both of you :D

And thank you for having Itachi find Konan's daughter. It's so nice how Itachi was able to remember that little fact about konan and took the time to search for the girl.

Also, hot sex scene haha that was just awesomeness, and it was really sweet too :)

Well I totally loved this story! This was my first Pein/Itachi fic and I'm glad I got to start by reading such a wonderful story
Female Itachi chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I read the whole story, great job! I hope you will make a sequel to this story... - awesome story, bye!
yubisaki chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
Love happy endings And that sex scene was hot!
Siboo33 chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
This story was great! Keep up the good writing you two!
Female Itachi chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
Great ending.! I love this story so much. great job.! :)(: