Reviews for Ballet Academy: P&P Modern Tale
Please Please Please update! this is such an amazing story, that can't be the end!
Kat liu chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
and here you leave me hanging!?

Wickham is definitely creepy. I'm only happy Lizzy is of one mind with me there. Hope she does not come around in this regard. I totally see Wickham casting her and hope she's just going to turn that down. I also realized (a bit late Iknow, but it was nagging at the back of my mind) that I miss the colonel. He would probably spice things up between Lizzy/Darcy/Wickham, which would do them all good. It's not as if your story needs him, but since almost all the others are in it...
Kat liu chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
It's nice how you're developing Charlotte. I wish Lizzy had not taken her for granted so much.
The whole mis-communication is frustrating to watch, but great and certainly essential for any Darcy/Lizzy story.
Kat liu chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
Well... ... ... ... ... (still speechless)
That was short, but so good.
He can speak in sensible sentences. And about his emotions. And not one bit arrogant. And... (speechless again)
Kat liu chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
Im still fine with your style, but...
... Are you up for a round of criticism? (If not, skip to the last sentence of this review ;))
I know you're capable of writing introspective. A bit more of that would benefit your characters in my opinion: What's Lizzy thinking, what does she make of the way Darcy behaves towards her?
Also your characters behave in a rushed manner. - Sure Darcy as head of the academy would show more self-controll than he just did (in front of an audience as well as in front of a student)?
I understand that a lot of the possible lengthy internal monologues fall victim to your succinct style of writing, which is just fine with me. That's what makes your stories so unique. But some insights into your characters get probably cut of so you can get further into the story, which is a bit of a pity.
I hope you can live with my critique. pm me if you feel like I should be nicer or simply because my english was so crude that you have no idea what I wanted to say.

I'm happy I still have some few chapters in front of me. I dread the end or rather that you haven't updated in a long while and I have to live with not knowing the end.
Kat liu chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
"I'm not planning to dance" - "Would you like to dance" - Let's say, Caroline is certainly going to notice.
What did the note from Collins say? Why does Lizzy not realise that Charlotte has a crush on Collins? Why would Bingley dance with Jane in front of Darcy - to rub an extra big portion of 'it' into his face?
Kat liu chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
As you can see, you captivated me with this story.
I know you haven't finished it and hope with sincerelythat this is not ending in a cliff hanger.
As I don't know either Dance-stories you based this on, I can't say much on the matter of how you keep things true to the original storyline. But I can judge your P&P characters.
Darcy works very well. Stuck-up-Darcy is something you do very well. I'm looking forward to see him change.
Wickham is just creepy. He wasn't in the beginning of P&P, but I can imagine him to behave just like yours when not in polite society.
Caroline is just so in character she's the usual pain in the arse.
Lizzy is definitely modernized.
And Jane had such a small scene I can't tell yet.

I still love your style and your way to show the different characters and your take on them.
A light critique: in chapter 1 you introduced Miss De Bourgh as a teacher - shouldn't Lizzy know her than in this chapter?
Kat liu chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
hmmm...
your style is as wonderful as in your other stories that I read this far.
But the setting isn't mine I fear, though I'm not generally disliking dance movies.
I'll see, how far I'll get into this.
WendyAliceJuliet chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
More. Please? This is Amazing! I love it! I think there are a few typos here and there, but it's not the end of the world. :) I can't wait to see what's next!
Cassizhara chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
Please, please, please update soon! I really like this story. You could fill it out a bit more sometimes, some of the scenes are a bit short, but other than that I really, really like it and I hope you get to post another chapter soon. :-D
bex chapter 14 . 4/17/2014
Love this story. Keep going with it!
EisForElephant chapter 14 . 2/11/2014
Oh poor lizzie:(
AHealingRenaissance chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
Ugh! Can I just slap them both? Darcy and Bingley are both... just... ugh!
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
Aw, she didn't make it. She will be sad. Send nasty Caro B packing. Love this story. Write again soon. Thx.
ilivetobellydance chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
Wow i just found this story and i like it a lot! I like the way you brig certain parts of the book into the fanfic it is great. The only thing is that i feel ypu are kind of rushing the story, you have such a great plot here pleasee don't rush it. I know you want to upate frequently but i personally prefer quality over quantity. Take your time, you are realky good in describing emotions in your story, speacialky between Lizzie and Darcy but they are cut off way too soon (i know it's supposed to be like that) what im trying to say is that please savor the details in the story. Can't wait for more!