Reviews for Green-Eyed Snake II: the Heir of Slytherin
Type your review for this chapter here...
Iridium Wings chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
It's actually Percy Weasley, not Peter.
Swallow B chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
This is excellent. I had started writing my own Slytherin Harry because I hadn't found any that satisfied me, but that was before I read yours. It sticks to canon, characterisation is perfect, the tone is like the original, and it's well-written and 'alive'.

I love the way having Harry in Slytherin turns everything around and we now have Dumbledore awarding points to Draco, Goyle and Crabbe for getting rid of the monster. When Lucius walked into Dumbledore's office, I held my breath to see how he would react to his son putting his life in danger to destroy his plans.

I also liked the little hint: "if there's some kind of magic spell that lets someone be in two places at once." (By the way, you have a typo there: "let's" should be "lets".)

Anyway, great job.
Yann chapter 19 . 5/11/2013
Well, all ends well. I'm happy that you are going on with your project on the next book. It will be a pleasure to read it, I'm sure.
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 19 . 5/10/2013
Loved your version on HP/CS...
Can't wait for more
Mae
The Darkest wizard chapter 19 . 5/10/2013
This is a really amazing story. I loved the last scene, between Harry and Draco, especially Draco's line "They certainly won't be proud". I can't wait to read the sequel!
Mother of Tears chapter 18 . 5/6/2013
I honestly think this story (and its prequel) are two of the best fics in this genre. Lots of other writers have attempted the "Slytherin Harry" theme with varying degrees of success, but none of their efforts come close to yours.

THIS STORY IS FANTASTIC!

Beside the fact that you really CAN write (your prose is excellent) you have managed to portray the characters in the most realistic way possible. Your Harry isn't a superhero or even an extra good child. He seems like a very normal kid who just wants to fit in and have friends... and who still manages to do the right thing most of the time.

I love the way you portray Draco and his sidekicks. They are just normal type children, as if spoiled rich wizards and their sycophants can truly be normal... Draco didn't even know he was "cool" until Harry told him!
It will be interesting to see where you take this next with the Malfoys and Harry.

Can't wait!
xSilentSakurax chapter 18 . 4/25/2013
I loved this series so much. I cant wait for more :)
Marks4trying chapter 18 . 4/13/2013
Another great chapter. I love how psychologically complex you've made the characters. Not just the obvious ones like the Malfoys but also Dumbledore who normally appears in fanfic as a simple goodie or baddie. This version of Dumbledore does seem on the side of the angels but he's struggling to do the right thing as he sees the shades of grey around him. I really don't know what to expect and I'm intrigued.
shieldmaidenofthecarribean chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
OOooh, what did Dumbledore do? And what is Malfoy (senior) going to do now that his son is clearly in with Harry Potter?
Keep writing! :)
DraconLord chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
Very interesting. I've just read both the first of these stories and this one. I'm looking forward to how things turn out.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
Ooh I wonder what ramifications we'll have your year 3
Teufel1987 chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
Why didn't someone repair his glasses? It takes a simple spell, after all...

Nice chapter anyway ... Lucius seems rather calm when Dumbledore showed his rage ... you'd think the power the man wields would be enough to get the blond to back down ...
katherineeagerton chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
Cruel cliffy lol, you should update soon.
Marks4trying chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
This is actually about chapter 17. I made a mistake on my review of that chapter. I meant to say that it made me want to read the chapter again and to wish you good luck on chapter 18.