Reviews for NU: Dark Lord Plus
bad1200 chapter 20 . 4/1
when are you going to continue this story ?
uscias chapter 20 . 3/24
Please update soon.
carl9390 chapter 20 . 3/23
Come on update I went out and found old copy's of overlord, played all the fable games got into D&D and WOW just so that I could have background info into all of these characters and places you are describing. I can't wait for the next chapter so please update sometime soon so we know that you are not dead.
666Rik666 chapter 19 . 3/19
If you will update this story maybe it will be the start of revenge for Kushina?
Kurama chapter 20 . 2/16
So r u planning on updating any time soon? Cause this is a awesome fic!
Googlemo chapter 11 . 1/26
ok, the plot is not bad, but I don't get WHY you made naruto in overlord even before he learned Kage Bunshin, before he experienced ANYTHING and is stilll super young!? Also WTF with so many crossovers?! You introduce at least 2 new characters EACH CHAPTER!
gsapper chapter 17 . 1/18
Hmm finally a character I know nothing amount and the budding overlords vulnerabilities.
gsapper chapter 16 . 1/18
Haha Johnny the homicidal maniac, well played sir.
gsapper chapter 15 . 1/18
Hmm jack, no wonder his strength was unreal.
gsapper chapter 13 . 1/18
An interesting way for him to learn to harden his resolve. Good chapter and wake up from the winter hibernation.
gsapper chapter 11 . 1/17
Nobody suspects a thing...sounds like a slippery situation.
gsapper chapter 9 . 1/16
Oh zim I hope you end up pleasing the overlord. Anyhow good chapter, and only the overlord may partake in purrloining things.
gsapper chapter 8 . 1/16
That was a regular disco Inferno if I might add. Anyhow good chapter and continue the planning to update this story please 3.
gsapper chapter 7 . 1/16
Yes more power mwahaha. Pests always seem to be around when someone needs a favor oddly enough.
gsapper chapter 6 . 1/16
I am saddened by the slowness considering you might have abandoned this story but never the less good chapter.