Reviews for As Long as You Need Me
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I was all sad and :''( but then I read that you could harness the review's power to resurrect Itachi! XD LOL anyways, that angst was perfecto! As always! You're really good at telling angst, I came to your profile through your "Pein" story, that was simply awesome! You make me cry! :')
TheAngelofFate chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
XD epic foreshadowing! And loved the brotherly hurt/comfort moment! Made me get the warm fluffy fuzzes! 3 ITACHI ROCKS! HE LOVES SASUKE SO MUCH...I just...GAH... love those two so much! Loved this one-shot!

MusicAngel002 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This is simply beautiful! How much fault Sasuke saw on his older brother, Itachi never stop loving him. That's what older siblings are for. Speaking of older siblings, I wonder if I have to treat my younger brother this way if something went wrong...Meh! He can take care of himself and I doubt something would go wrong. Still, love this!
Nenshou Mirai chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Aww poor Sasuke his brother will always be there for him in his memory sigh things could have been so different for them.
ITAxSASU chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
awwwww how sweet.
Crystallinee chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
uchihaitachi21 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Cmon! Update :))
skkmgirl818 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Beautiful. Really beautiful. Keep up the good work. :D 3
Merci Monsieur chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
awwww hehe I love this ficlet so much TTTT ItaSasu is so adorable and sad D: So good and so amazing. You have inspired my muse! I want to write an ItaSasu now hehe:3 Anywhoo~~ Great story. Youre wonderful with these oneshots! I honestly love almost all of your stories:3 The only ones I dont are the animes I dont know x3 Anywho, very nice:3 Cant wait for more.
YoulookbetterwhenI'mdrunk chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I'm not gonna lie this made my eyes water.