Reviews for The Lost Girl
angela.morales19 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
there need to be more to the story! You stopped right in the middle of the story! :(
Angel's Kiss 09 chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
So far I find your story a very enjoyable read and might I say that as someone who has experience with alcoholics and abusive relationships, you captured the fear and preparedness for every situation very well. I sincerely hope that you have not experienced anything like the situations you have written about. And if you have...I am very sorry. No one should ever have to live their lives with that kind of fear (no matter how long it lasts).
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Just so you know, this site won't delete signed reviews unless they're abusing you as a person. If they point out flaws with your stories or writing only, no matter what you think about it they won't take it down or ban anyone. Just sayin' empty threats just make you look a bit silly.
rinpup14 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
all i have 2 say is...POST THIS BLOODY STORY I WANT 2 READ!
Cristiel chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
i think that this fanfic would b awsome and that u should post it! i think the oc's name should b zoey. please post the story. im dying for something good to read and ur fic sounds really good! )
GreekGeekz chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I think it should be Zoey, like a name she didn't want but was forced on her. and uh yeah you should do it!