Reviews for Lucy, Ethel, The Waltons and Hudson
Nina A. Black chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
I loved it!
Andi88 chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
It's about time! So glad they finally worked things out! Perhaps this means that there will be a bit more romance in the next chapter? Hmm? ;) Two things though, though I am a proud southerner and freely use and approve of the word "y'all", I can't for a second imagine Elisa saying it. She is, after all, from New York! It's a small thing, but it kind of distracted me.

Also, when Bronx went to check on Elisa, you accidentally called him Hudson, however it did make for a hysterical sentence! " Hudson rumbled deep in his chest and leaned into her leg. She was still rubbing his ears. It still felt good."

I am really enjoying this though, and I actually loved your Grandmother's story! That would be great to write a short story of! I love hearing older people talk about their crazy youth. It kind of makes me look forward to when I can tell my grandkids about mine! Hope you update again soon!
Andi88 chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Aw, they're such knuckleheads! Such a cute story, I just hope you don't take so long to update next time! Since others seem to have mentioned the odd party list, I won't, but I did think it was funny that you mentioned the movie Avatar, since in every other way you've kept it in the original time plot. But maybe that's nitpicking. Either way, I still love it, keep up the good work!
Kimberly T chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
I've heard it said before, that Love makes silly children of us all. Goliath and Elisa in this story are prime examples of it! :-D

But something's just not right about that party guest list. "Talon (or Derek), Claw, Maggie, Fox, Owen, Dracon, Matt, Coldstone, Peter and Diane (Elisa's parents), Beth (Elisa's sister), Macbeth, and Elisa herself."

The mutates, fine and dandy, and same for Elisa's family. MacBeth stopped being the clan's enemy after the Weird Sisters stopped controlling him, so he'd be okay as a party guest. But Coldstone had flown off to parts unknown before the Avalon World Tour, after that internal battle to overcome the Iago soul that had been working with Demona and MacBeth. If Fox hasn't given birth to baby Alex yet, then he hasn't been found in the Himalayas, captured and dragged back by Xanatos so the extra souls inside him could be housed in new bodies of their own, becoming Coldfire and Coldsteel. Fox and Owen also would definitely still be considered enemies of the clan. And in all three seasons of the show, Dracon never changed to become an ally of the clan, let alone a friend.
Mersang chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Uh ... when you typed 'Dracon', were you actually intending to type 'David'? As in, David Xanatos, Fox's husband? Because I don't think the gargoyles would be inclined to invite Tony Dracon, the mob boss who repeatedly tried to kill them, to the trio's birthday party.
Cherries and Bearbees chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
-won't have spiders in her bed- Oh god, the giggles while reading this. I love Hudson and he is probably my favorite gargoyle out of the whole bunch. He and Bronx matchmaking...I'm still laughing whenever I think about that. I really like the story so far and can't wait for the next chapter!
Domitian chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
And finally she updates, but I definitely don't have room to complain...(mine haven't been updated in years :P) Anywho, loved the many points of view, Hudson's especially. (: I noticed you mentioned Dracon, which I'm almost sure you meant Xanatos because Dracon is in jail and not well liked among the gargoyles or Elisa.:P If I misinterpreted, I apologize. All in all, I am still very much so in love with your story. (:
SNeptune21 chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
You wrote Hudson very well! I liked his interactions with Bronx and his inner thoughts on matters.

Please don't send spiders into my bed! I just got it brand-new today and don't want it to be ruined its' first night here! D:
Kimberly T chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Well, well! You have oficially caught my interest; I'm looking forward to reading more of Hudson's scheming and Bronx's shenanigans!

Just remember Elisa's pride in her toughness; she's a New York City Cop, and a lot more used to defending others than being defended herself.
IDoInuyasha31 chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
hehehe, wrings hands and laughs evily. I can't wait to see what else is in store.
OceanFire9 chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Har har! This was just... *goes into a fit of snickers again* Eh, I liked it, and I LOVED your spelling and grammar, extra brownies and cookies to you for that. :) Hudson and Bronx were so brilliant!
Andi88 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
(insert audience laughter)

Haha, that part cracked me up. This is too cute! Even Cagney is in on it! Elisa and Goliath don't stand a chance. :)
Domitian chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Haaa, you are very welcome! (: And it just keeps getting cuter and cuter. I have never heard of Bronx's pov, and thought it was very creative. Very good chapter. I loved the sexual tension. Awesome work! :D
harley chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
wonderful! great job! i can't wait for another story.
shadowwolfkitty chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is gonna be good. Cant wait for the next chapter,please update soon
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »