Reviews for Under Review
Guest chapter 4 . 3/15/2019
This is my favorite Haruhi fic ever. I've read and re-read it more than any other Haruhi fanfic, because I really love your characterizations (especially Haruhi's character development), your narrative voice, and the elegant, logical progression of the plot. You are a fantastic writer, and I hope you may always find new ways to express your creativity.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/13/2018
i always got the feeling koizumi was afraid of haruhi... it really does make him act weird

(also is it just me that never really had trouble understanding him?)

aaaa haruhi is gonna find everything out! exciting
Moe Jemg chapter 8 . 4/2/2018
Kyon does not romantically liked Mikuru to begin with. She was his GOD.
SomeOldBloke chapter 8 . 3/19/2018
Good story, I liked the humour, and Haruhi pov plays out well too.

A bit hard on Koizumi (abeit funny), and the epilogue lacked a bit of energy, but still a favourite.
Hypervene chapter 2 . 3/16/2018
Dun dun duuuuuuuuuun!
Hypervene chapter 2 . 3/16/2018
Fourth time re-reading this now. You managed to capture Haurhi perfectly in the opening and middle chapters.
Then you made this a kyon-mikuru-haruhi thing and left poor Yuki out. Heretic.
:V
Overall, your narration mirrors Lyon's well enough that KT stands alone! Good job!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/15/2017
aaaaaa nu poor koizumi
Reno Tosouke chapter 8 . 6/4/2015
This is officially season 3!
PML7 chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
Nice sory
funvince chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
I liked how you had Haruhi figure out all the secrets. I also liked how you showed how Haruhi had matured enough to handle knowing these secrets.
lazyguy90 chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
Fantastic work on this.
flairina chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Hehe, great ending; always nice when everything works out. Do Espers even really exist anymore though? Haruhi took away both facets of their abilities, so are Koizumi and the organization just normal people now? Hmm...
Fast chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
This story was awesome. I am a little bit disappointed in Kouzumi's portrayal but it is a minor gripe and it wasn't even that OOC* (especially with an unreliable narrator).

OOC isn't the right word I just love it when he and Kyon are bros.
Nexus Infinity chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
Still think this story is amazing
Troglodytarum chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
That's it? It was a great story. But so short... :(
You should make sasaka come from book 9. That would be VERY intresting. And show how haruhi is dealing with those new powers of hers and trying NIT to be spoiled. Or even EVIl...