Reviews for Pokemon Ranger Gakuen : Jackie's Story
MayBen chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
I loved every chapter of this story, please write more soon
MayBen chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
You are an excellent storyteller, the characters are well developed.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
Write more!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
This a great story, but you need to proof read before you post. There are some grammar errors and spelling errors too but don't sweat about it, It's better than most fan fiction where the entire story is disgrace to the English language arts!
CJ chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
You are an excellent writer, the way you tell the story keeps the reader interested and i like the way you build up suspense. Although we know that the pokemon world does not exist you convey the characters in such in way that they seem like people you can run into tomorrow or even when one goes off to college. I hope you will continue writing ranger fiction.

It would be great if you wrote a girl ranger too! and maybe some stories on the ranger job itself.
Amethyst Kitsune chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
Is this going to be continued? Is is very good
GMW chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
I can't find the pic at all. Please help.
witnessmebeabsolutelyflawless chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Hi! Great story! I just found out Jackie's character couple days ago and you wrote him really well!

I dont type reviews often but i figured i would this time .
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I officially LOVE this story. I love all of the characters, and how you decided to, lets say...pursue? Their personalities so perfectly in your own way, I also love Zekke especially XP and Jackie. Please continue :) Can't wait to find out about more of the mysteries that Zekke has himself wrapped up in ;P
tollulu chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
Well, Judy is going to kill Myles. XD

I hope you update sooner, and I really want to know why Zekke doesn't talk...
ScatterBRAIN-95 chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
Holy moly. I hope Jackie and Zeke are OK.
ScatterBRAIN-95 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Can you please update soon?
Slightly annoyed reader chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Why is there a cliff hanger, then you don't update for a month? That is very not nice. D:
tollulu chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
You best be updating soon. XD
tollulu chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This is good can't wait for an update