Reviews for The Traps
Houndini chapter 3 . 5/19
Hope you update soon!
OptimusPrimesWife1 chapter 1 . 4/6
Please, for the love of all that is good and pure in the universe please continue this story!
Arianna Nevaz Roo chapter 3 . 4/2
Cool idea! More?
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 3 . 2/21
This is a really interesting story! I have to admit that the first chapter is a little confusing since I don't know the entire story behind how Sam became a part of NEST in your storyverse. Is there another story in your archive that I need to refer to? Still, I like how you wrote the interactions between the characters and the way you described the various scenes. The narration flows pretty nicely, though I might have spotted at least one awkward word placement somewhere.
I wonder when Sam will realize that he's 'not in Kansas' anymore. I found it interesting that he didn't try to ask the Autobots why they didn't recognize his name and 'recognized' bots like Bee and Optimus while still realizing they were different from his friends. I am curious though that Sam didn't say something along the lines of Prime!Optimus not being the Optimus he knew. I guess he's still too wary to share that bit of information?
It took me a second reading to notice, but it seems that June didn't comment on Sam's injury when she saw him, only on his soaked clothing. Wouldn't she have tended to his wound or tried to clean up the blood on his face?
Anyway, thanks for sharing this story with us. _
IrunaLyoko chapter 3 . 2/10
UPDATES!
Vela513 chapter 3 . 1/23
this is cool. Please continue!
starlight.moonlight.sunshine chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
asdfghjkl;jkhjghfgdfsergdfhj! finish it pleaase 0.0
Fallon18 chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
More More More, i love the twist up, please do a 4th chapter!
Please?
DoomCabbit chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
This story is so good, please continue it!
Zeta prime123456 chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
This is awesome! Update!
Yami - The Lord of Darkness chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
Please update soon :D
Luke Moy chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
I loved this! You have a strong grasp of the Prime universe and characters, and I love the subtleties you've brought out in Optimus especially! The merging of the two worlds works quite well.
Will you ever finish it? I'd love to read more of this!
Laeona chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
This storyline was doing an incredible job of joining the two different universes. I REALLY liked where this was going and how it was being handled. *lip quivers* Will we ever see more? Pleasseee?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
This is really good, I mean I can actually immerse myself in this world, it's one of my favorite crossovers. I'm sad you haven't written anymore chapters, but what you have written is so good!
Knockouts Apprentice chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
Beautifully written dear! I do hope you continue with it!