Reviews for The Traps
Laeona chapter 3 . 2/13
This storyline was doing an incredible job of joining the two different universes. I REALLY liked where this was going and how it was being handled. *lip quivers* Will we ever see more? Pleasseee?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
This is really good, I mean I can actually immerse myself in this world, it's one of my favorite crossovers. I'm sad you haven't written anymore chapters, but what you have written is so good!
Knockouts Apprentice chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
Beautifully written dear! I do hope you continue with it!
Hana-Lizzie-Chan chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
I really love this fanfiction! You have the characters nailed perfectly and I'm hooked on this story already. Hope you update soon :)
Black1Bee chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Please UPDATE! this is the best story i ever read
TheAwesome101 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! UPDATE IM AM DYING HERE WAITING
AutobotCopperShadow chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Awesome!
animestar411 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Been looking for a prime and movie crossover only to find few of the to my liking and all are discontinue
animestar411 chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Pity u discontinue it
WrenchWielder chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Please, please update, I absolutely love this story and you haven't updated in almost a year. This story is just so amazing!
Valforwing chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
please update!
TheAwesome101 chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Please update :D
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
good chapter
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
XD I'm loving this fic! I love how Sam can read Optimus so well.
I wish there were more of these crossovers! I need to find more.
This story is just beautiful. I hope you update soon so we can see what happens next!
HamhaPHKFan chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
This story is so interesting! The part with Bumblebee asking Sam to play a game made me squeal, because it was so cute! I love this story so much already! I hope to read more soon!