Reviews for Hacking the Sprinklers
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I'm not sure how to feel about the whole situation at the end, but I'll interpret as both brotherly love and something else. I love this, by the way! Situations like these always crack me up.
blazelight790 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
eatcheesecakelikecrazy chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Ahahaha, LOL! Poor Carrie. :')
DAForever62442 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Great job! I hate twincest, so i was going to say "how could you?" in this review..after a while I thought something might be up (not twincest) so i read it to the end to find put what was going on. I liked the TV thing :D
earthtolauren chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I fell for it! Very clever story! I was gonna send in a review saying: omg twincest is disgusting and all that... But I read through to the end and was like 'thank god!' ;) lol really good :)
blackened hearts chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
ahahahaha nice...
cascadedkiwi chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
i love Carrie's reaction! why do everything always have to be so suggestive? it could be something totally innocent... good job!
Giraffegal chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I read about half of this story a few days ago, relized where this was going and stoped reading. Today I came on and saw that you had 3 reviews, and thought, "I sure hope someone tell's this guy how wrong all of this is.." I saw the comments saying how it wasn't what they thought, and I'm like "So it's not about..THAT...(lol). I read it all and I have to say, it was a pretty good story!:)
Ella chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Wow, I almost fell for it! I stopped halfway through, and ruined by reading the reviews (twincest is horribly disgusting...). Very clever, and nice idea! :)
Vladimirlen chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This is very funny. Anyone reading it will first think it's twincest.
tiger002 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Well if you hadn't told me before hand that it wasn't twincest, I would have bought it, but this was so much fun seeing her reactions, and seeing how mosey was right all along. Awesome one-shot!