Reviews for Brothers
Molly B chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This was good. I agree it was out of character for Hal, but he needs to come out of that distant, tough character sometimes. I liked it a lot :)
Livi24Luvs1D chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Was this a one shot or is there more?
IcePrincess013 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Really cute story! I think you did a great job with Hal's character :)
2merryann chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Very nice! I like the brotherly interaction stuff, too.
dsl116 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I really enjoyed your story even though you say you are not well acquainted with the characters. I particularly enjoyed your

attention to detail. Keep writing and I'll keep reading. I love Falling Skies and really enjoy the family dynamic between father and son, between brother and brother.
Godzillafan64 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
So cute
Tell-Me-Tales chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Mech, as in mechanical. (Mecha, if you're into anime/manga stuff.)

Typically, the term is applied to (you guessed it) any big walking hunk of mechanical technology in possession of umpteen number of guns/lasers/what-have-you. But it can also be used for anything more advanced than your home refrigerator.

That kind of jargon shows up a lot in sci-fi across the board. Best to brush up on a bit of it.
Browncoats and Floral Bonnets chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I haven't seen the whole season of Falling Skies yet, so I may not be completely in tune with the characters either, but I thought you did a really good job showing Hal's softer, more...human side. If that makes any sense. I really enjoyed it! Good job!
shad0wraith chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Finally! I have been waiting for a brotherly bonding fic for these two. Loved it!
The Banana Nut Muffin chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I've been looking for any kind of stories with some brotherly interactions! And Hal and Matt are great :) It was darling! I think they were both in character, seeing as how Hal was always determined to get Ben back and I could picture them having a moment like this after Prisoner of War. Matt is adorable!

Great story! :D
Kh530 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Really good fanfic! I love the fact that he put Karen's picture on the wall.
twnicoletw chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
really liked this you should defenitly write a whole story and really liked that you included karen hal and karen are my favourite couple
Alissiel chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
so sad, :(. but great none the less. oh and sorry you didn't get it right, they're called mechs, ya know short for mechanical. continue please.