Reviews for Break
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
YES. MIKADO TOPPING MASAOMI IS SOMETHING I CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH OF, WHY IS THERE SO LITTLE OF IT?!
neko1998 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
I completely agree! God this was adorable! /O/O/ And poor Masaomi, who knew Mikado could be so assertive! I enjoyed the read and LUV this contribution!
rea chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss
especially the uke is kida...
their personality is amazing
FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
“Truth be told, I only like MikadoxKida instead of the other way around and there isn't much of it .”
- Wolfswolfam Von B
Man, you took the words right out of my mouth. OMG! I loved this. It's awesome. I loved how you wrote it. It was very hot. I'm very happy to have found such a yummy and hot Mikado x Masaomi fic.

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

FairiesDescent chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I agree! Seme!Mikado rocks.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Seme!Mikado is THE BEST. I freaking love you for this. We need more Seme!Mikado and Uke!Kida is crazy hot!
Wolfam von B chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Please write more Mikida! I loved this so much, the way you write seme mikado is so sexy And I love uke Kida. Truth be told, I only like MikadoxKida instead of the other way around and there isn't much of it . I need more! This was really good!
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Semi-mikado kicks butt!
Ramen is Happiness chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Yes yes, seme!Mikado is the best but Masaomi as an uke is the bestest! ;D
kimosumiko chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
omg more more more! uke!Kida is best XD I really liked this story, good job
Kiyoumi chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Oh, poor Kida... How I enjoyed this! xD
HappyKittyKat chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I love BossKado w semeMikado is the best!~ I do like when Kida is on top though too, cuz UkeMikado is just adorable.
Lol Bug chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
It was seriously amazing. You sure know how to write! :D

However, I felt that all the words clumped into paragraphs like that was rather tiring to read. It would have been a little better to pace the story by splitting the paragraphs into shorter sentences #concrit

Nevertheless, great job!
belstaff chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Um what can I say about this story...

hfdkjdshgdskjfhkfkjdh it's amazing and just how i would imagine mikida smut ugh it's beautiful everyone should read it.

I love the way it's written, and the descriptive writing. Also, I love how creative it is that masaomi isn't topping. I can't even put into words how much i love this story. It's amazing