Reviews for Better Things
MistressMarvel chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I am torn between My inner fangirl going: Whyyy didn't you leave with him? Why won't you just see?
And then my inner writer going: This is how it is. This is how it should be.
This was probably the most well written Optimus Prime/Ultra Magnus I have ever read and so well in character while also going outside the parameters of character but without seeming implausible. If you had entered this into the contest, you would have won or I would have protested.
My inner fangirl is still crying but the writer in me is like, it's for the best.
I can always pretend that after TFA they all lived happily ever after, yeah?
Thank you for a great read.
Going into my favorites.
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Amazing fanfic. I loved this so much. It felt complete and came to a good end. Great job with this one-shot, I felt all the emotions, characters, and chain of events were completed with skillfullness. Happy I came across this one, thanks for the read. :)
MajinBakaHentai chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I rather like that you have Magnus's original name as being Dion, but then I am a fan of that piece of fanon in general (it meshes with my OTP - G1 OP/UM).
Thornwitch chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This is really good. I like how you write Ultra Magnus as a very flawed person who is still trying to do the right thing. Also, he and Optimus were very hot together.
La Carlotta Giudecelli chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
D'awwww! This is one of my most favorite pairings in TFA, and you wrote it so beautifully! I just knew that Ultra Magnus had feelings for Optimus. ;) Wonderful story!
steelcrash chapter 1 . 8/4/2011