Reviews for I'll Pull You From The Dark
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl666 chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
This was just...just breathtaking. it was heartfelt and sweet and sad and just amazing. Seriously, I'm crying right now :'( But excellent work and keep it up!
With love,
Lunatic yaoi Fangirl666
EcstasyOfSesshoumaru chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
This story was...incredible. I thought you did a fantastic job at conveying the characters personalities, and emotions correctly. They were Kurt and Blaine...not someone else with the same appearance and name like so many other stories convey them. I love this story and I and definitely favoriting it. :)
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
Wow! Amazing story!
RainySunnyEnding chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Wow. I came across this by searching for Klaine fanfictions under the word 'police', looking for inspiration for a story I am planning on writing. Nothing seemed right, but I decided I'd pick one to read a chapter of before going to sleep this was the one that caught my eye, and I am so glad that it did. I love it and cannot wait to read on. You have an excellent writing style which is instantly enthralling. I was dragged in and to get out of this will have to leave kicking and screaming. I love it already and I've only read a thousand odd words.
Well done :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
Hummel-Anderson chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
Let me just say.. Awwwh, and omfg, and Blaaaaaah and unmph and HOLY CRAP. I have so many mixed emotions right now, this was so bitter sweet. I really liked all the emotions that it made me feel (even if I'm sobbing right now!) You did really good in writing this!
StereKlaine chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
do kurt and blaine actually know each other but kurt has like amnesia or something or have they just not met?
Kim Craig chapter 11 . 11/26/2011
This was amazing and so emotional at the end- especially with the statement rounding it up at the end... eeeep!
Right hand chapter 11 . 11/3/2011
Is this finished? If it is add Complete to the story.
T chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
Is this finished/complete? If so add Complete to the story.
perchance to wake chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
This was a beautiful story. Scary at times, and a little sad, but ended fabulously, and I loved the similarities and the subtle differences in Kurt and Blaine's relationship as opposed to canon. It was done well :D I loved it.

K
T chapter 11 . 9/20/2011
If this is finished add Complete to the story.
mylovelypadalumps chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
this was wonderful. omg3
officialwaggler chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
AWW i got butterflies reading this ] klaine is just adorable anyways but how you wrote it was pure awesome ] everything was characteristically believable. and by the way the ending made me want to cry, His name is Blaine Anderson and he's been saving me ever since, sigh so cute. only complaint is that it ended :P awesome job ]
FreakingOutAndJoiningDalton chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
*sniff* I love this story so much and I'm sad to see that's it's over. :( But I'll be back to read it again, i'm sure.

Always,