Reviews for Growing Pains
JB chapter 26 . 5/27
I say if the author of the story is up to the suggestion he or she could put this story up for adoption so it can be finished.
agenais chapter 24 . 8/8/2015
Why why has this story ended. Tragic, criminal, depressing. I wish for more. It sucks when great story's aren't concluded.
Alazura chapter 26 . 7/12/2015
When will you update?
Nithin chapter 26 . 5/1/2015
Wah! I thought this was a semirecent fanfic, but no! I didn't look at the date until now! Wah!

Good story, though. I like your method of writing.
agenais chapter 26 . 1/27/2015
Is this story dead? I check it every once in awhile for a update but I'm beginning to give up. This story is amazing I hate to think it will never be finished. Tragic. Criminal.
My Identity Is Dragon chapter 26 . 10/20/2014
when or are you coming back to this story?
Navarone Nocturne chapter 26 . 7/19/2014
Ohh no. Fuck no. You did NOT just end it at that. Fuck that shit. Get back to writing, surely over two years have cured your writers' block? PLEASE!

For god's sake, KEEP WRITING! Don't give up on this, don't you DARE! Bad! Bad author! This is too good to abandon, and especially not at THIS POINT IN THE STORY! Fuck that! Keep writing! Keep updating!
Navarone Nocturne chapter 22 . 7/18/2014
...Bad. Bad author! Dis is supposed to be T rated! Don't want none of yo 50 types of apples or whatever THAT book would be in Equestria!
Navarone Nocturne chapter 16 . 7/17/2014
But I like the fluff! It's good fluff!
JB chapter 26 . 5/18/2014
Come on please update.
agenais chapter 26 . 1/22/2014
it is painfull to see this fic die. please please continue
JB chapter 26 . 12/27/2013
Is this story still active, or has it been discontinued?
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 26 . 10/27/2013
I hope you overcome that writers block of yours because this story is PERFECTION. Your writing flows so well and I cannot find a single hole in your plot line. Please continue!
JB chapter 26 . 5/17/2013
Com on please update I can't stand the wait for the next chapter.
JB chapter 26 . 4/3/2013
Will Rarity be punished for shooting a fire ball at her queen?