Reviews for Growing Pains
agenais chapter 24 . 8/8
Why why has this story ended. Tragic, criminal, depressing. I wish for more. It sucks when great story's aren't concluded.
Alazura chapter 26 . 7/12
When will you update?
Nithin chapter 26 . 5/1
Wah! I thought this was a semirecent fanfic, but no! I didn't look at the date until now! Wah!

Good story, though. I like your method of writing.
agenais chapter 26 . 1/27
Is this story dead? I check it every once in awhile for a update but I'm beginning to give up. This story is amazing I hate to think it will never be finished. Tragic. Criminal.
My Identity Is Dragon chapter 26 . 10/20/2014
when or are you coming back to this story?
Eternal Insight chapter 26 . 7/19/2014
Ohh no. Fuck no. You did NOT just end it at that. Fuck that shit. Get back to writing, surely over two years have cured your writers' block? PLEASE!

For god's sake, KEEP WRITING! Don't give up on this, don't you DARE! Bad! Bad author! This is too good to abandon, and especially not at THIS POINT IN THE STORY! Fuck that! Keep writing! Keep updating!
Eternal Insight chapter 22 . 7/18/2014
...Bad. Bad author! Dis is supposed to be T rated! Don't want none of yo 50 types of apples or whatever THAT book would be in Equestria!
Eternal Insight chapter 16 . 7/17/2014
But I like the fluff! It's good fluff!
JB chapter 26 . 5/18/2014
Come on please update.
agenais chapter 26 . 1/22/2014
it is painfull to see this fic die. please please continue
JB chapter 26 . 12/27/2013
Is this story still active, or has it been discontinued?
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 26 . 10/27/2013
I hope you overcome that writers block of yours because this story is PERFECTION. Your writing flows so well and I cannot find a single hole in your plot line. Please continue!
JB chapter 26 . 5/17/2013
Com on please update I can't stand the wait for the next chapter.
JB chapter 26 . 4/3/2013
Will Rarity be punished for shooting a fire ball at her queen?
NinjaManZero chapter 26 . 4/1/2013
I just finished reading the whole thing in one go. I found the story so enthralling that I couldn't even stop for food or sleep.

Thanks for writing, but there are so many questions left unanswered!

What happens with the Love triangle going on with Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, and Rainbow Dash? It just started to move past dancing around the issue.

Does Fluttershy move on, does everything blow up, or does something else happen?

What happens with the Cloppin? Is he really back from the dead, or has someone taken his place? Has he really gone rogue, or is he just 'taking some time off' to kill the heroes? What happens when he finally shows himself to the heroes?

What happens back in Equestria?
I was glad to see all of the character development in Big Macintosh, Trixie, Blueblood, Derpy, Zecora, and the Wonderbolts.
How does the war effort go, and how do they play a part in it?

What about the hellmouths? The Golding ponies seemed to know what they were. Were they active outside of Equestria before the the rise of Laputia, or were they buried underneath it, and getting it to float away was popping the lid off, so to speak. It seemed like Anemone resolved the issue in the past, but the monsters are out and about. Does Anemone have some kind of split personality, Trying to save the world with Twilight, and Destroy it at the same time with the hellmouths?

What about the Alicorn blessings? Anemone's seems to give Twilight a stronger connection to the world, bird and monkey friends, and leyline vision (maybe?). Is there any more? Celestia's on Rainbow dash seems the most developed with the whole flaming light of the sun going on. What does Luna's blessing do? And have the enemy ponies been similarly blessed by the other Alicorns?

Is the king of Coltrellia really a good guy? He seems to be a helpful guy right now, but he was pretty close to having everyone killed when they first met him.

What happens with the soul that's been stolen? Twilight would probably wonder if she could give it back, but we still don't even know the reasons behind why it was floating around for her to accidentally absorb anyway.

And what are the princesses doing? Have they been hunting hellmouths, or is the administration of the war effort too time consuming.

Does Rainbow Dash ever get her wings back? It seems unresolved with the antimagic around them, especially with them starting to learn combat magic. Combat magic from the group that used anti magic to suppress them when they First showed up in Coltrellia. I was hoping for some kind of showdown with her and Shallom at some point.

What happened to the dragons?

What happens with Pinkie Pie? Does she overcome her fears? Is she related to their trainer in any way?

What happens with Apple Jack and Rarity? They seem to be coming along nicely, but I still wanted to see it play out.

It's eating me alive, What happens?