Reviews for Cut and Polished
UPDATE OMG IT'S ALMOST BEEN TWO YEARS DX
MandiLovesFood chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Fuck Pansy -_-
thehereandnow33 chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Harry...ur such a hoe...ugh..he is using Anthony again...
I Stood in Neither chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
I know it's been a super dee dooper dee long time since you updated but can you pleeeeeaaaaase update this? The tension in killing me here
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
OH MY GOSH PLZ WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER IM LIKE SO INTO THIS I NEED TO KNOW THAT DRACO AND HARRY STAY TOGETHER OMG NEXT CHAPTER PLZZ!
kuropi-chan chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
We, the readers, demand-no, beg the splendid Author of this story to please, please, please continue with this story before we all lose our heads with the lack of updating going on for this amazing sequel! :D

Hope you get your inspiration back! :)
runswithvamp chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
No. Nooooo! Harry is an idiot. Anthony clealy likes to manipulate him, well so does Draco nut Anthony is almost as annoying as Draco.
Cheska chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
It is a promising... not sure how I feel about Harry potentially cheating on Draco after reading the last story... after reading Diamond and then this one, it's like Harry is... err a two-bit whore who cant make up his mind on who he actually wants to be with. He keeps running to a guy's arms who can make him feel special and escape from his current reality instead of facing it like an adult. I think I just prefer the last story.
MinxyKatt chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
I read Diamond in the Rough and enjoyed the plot - not so much the characterisation mainly because I thought everyone was too OOC but also because their moods and actions didn't always correspond. I finished the story and got really excited when I saw there was a sequel. Now one thing about me is that I don't like reading incomplete stories because then you're at the mercy of an authors inconsistency...so I was kind of hoping that this would be finished too, what with the last update being last year, but alas...

So my feelings about this story though, may help motivate you to continue: I agree with your sentiment that Harry needs to grow a backbone. I don't like that Draco is keeping secrets and this whole Pansy thing is bullshit! It feels like you as an author have it out for Harry...and I also feel like its just too coincidental that Anthony would come into the picture yet again when Harry is having problems with his life...why hasn't he moved on? Why is there still some lingering tension/romance between the two? The story is old and quite troublesome to be honest, because this story will technically end up being the same storyline as the last story just instead of Percy, now there's Pansy. Also I don't like that Charlie didn't apologise for his dick behaviour - calling your brother a whore is unforgivable and he hasn't even attempted to apologise. I thought Harry was in a complicated place last story and that the result was inevitable (I do think that at some point he was being selfish but as humans we are selfish creatures, so its fine) The outcome and the way the story ended actually made me very happy.

I understand as a sequel you have to add elements of the previous story and new twists, so that why I like this plot-bunny of Pansy being pregnant and Draco wanting to make the baby his heir - I don't agree with it but as a reader I definitely like it as a plot twist.

But where the old elements are involved, I feel you should try avoid using the same plot devices - Anthony - because it doesn't show you've grown as a writer - honest truth here. Maybe if Harry went to Anthony to seek refuge but he was involved with someone I'd feel better. They can still be friends and what with the rift that still lingers with Charlie it makes sense that he'd go to him instead.

I have a lot of questions about this whole Pansy thing, and I see you alluded to Draco finally answering those questions instead of avoiding them and running round in circles - I'm quite excited about that but I must be honest again, I may only read it once there are at least 2-3 more chapters updated...

Good luck with the continuation of this story, I hope you update within this year and are able to finish the story :) Waiting in eager anticipation for the next update!

PLHR
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
Please please update! I just started reading and I cant stop I need you to update!
sweetteatwo chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Its sad that you wont be updating this story because it is a good story.
Hoping that one day you will finish this fic it would be nice if it is done before my heart stops
BeLLe ELLe PoTTer chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
this story is amazing! Please update :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
please update :)
WabbitSox chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! Please please please continue writing it. It's just so compelling, and once I started, I couldn't stop reading it, then it stopped! :(
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
please write more its really good