Reviews for Pepper Ann: Stuck On You (Mass Market Version)
General nazor chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
Prity good stuff!

I'll be waching you'r carear with great interest.
Roxy chapter 2 . 2/28/2004
Continualo! hace tiempo que no publicas!
Fragile chapter 2 . 11/21/2003
hehehe. i like it! write more!
Jesscheaux chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
*applauds* excellent job for capturing the true spirit of my second favorite animated show! Pepper Ann is a masterpiece in itself and its refreshing to see an author who can write it just like its meant to be. THANK YOU! Please continue soon!
sevens1997 chapter 2 . 8/19/2002
Absolutely hilarious! I can't wait to read the rest of this. Keep it coming!
A strange person chapter 2 . 7/29/2002
Damn... this story kicks bootay! WRITE MORE! I need more... I need more or I will explode! (I do that sometimes)
Haley chapter 2 . 7/15/2002
Awesome. Very funny, and incredibly true to the series. Like watching an episode in your mind (a very good episode). You've really captured the character of P.A. extremely well, it's quite a challenge. Can't wait for the next chapter.
chococat chapter 2 . 6/10/2002
i love the story keep it up k
Aaliyah-Charity chapter 2 . 5/15/2002
I can't find it! I went to your site and it wasn't there! Anyways, good chapter!
egor11572 chapter 2 . 5/15/2002
this is so cute! i love it, and would love to see your whole "feature film" idea! Please continue, I'll be back for more!
Terran Seige Tank chapter 2 . 5/15/2002
Great so far! I want to see what happens next!

Could you also tell me where is the link to your APV version? I tried your URL today and I couldn't seem to find it. I'll wait for your reply, okay? Thanks! : )

- tst : )
Aaliyah-Charity chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Listen here. If you don't update this soon, you'll be hearing about me in an asylum so HURRY UP! This is SOOO damn good!
DreamerChick chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Cute, I can hear Clia Lewis( voice of Nicky), Danny Cooksey (voice of Milo) and Kathrine Wilhoite( voice of P.A) saying these lines now. Good so far.
egor11572 chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
haaaaaaaaa! I am rolling on the floor! That's soo funny! I could totally see that animated on Tv, and everything! Please write more!
Wolf-ofthe-Wilderness chapter 1 . 4/18/2002