Reviews for The Love Shack
nine-orcids chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
this was awesome!
Esmerada007 chapter 12 . 9/4/2011
great fic.

i'm surprised you don't have more reviews
Jeremy Shane chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
aahhh...snif..what a great ending. I really liked the part where they end up at the love shack again. Good thinking.

I'd have loved to see Lana's face again when she sees Lois and Clark together again. But this was also a very good ending.

Thanks again for another great story.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
Is Sam Lane a liar, or does he really don't remember the deal Jor-El made with him?

And what's up with Perry White? Question, questions...aaaarrrrghh...I wan't answers.

Well...up to the next chapter.

Thanks for writing.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
Mmmmmm...It's a lot different than the first part and so far I definitely like that one better.

Don't get me wrong. It's still one hell of a story.

The first part was just more my kind of story.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
Grrrrrr...I don't like being kept in the dark for so long. I guess I'm just a very impatient person.

I just have to know what happened.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
We're now coming to a part of the story that I've never read and immediately I read that Clark has left. Almost half a year ago. I don't know what to think of that, so I'll just have to continue reading the story and see what the explanation is for his absence.

The writing is, as always, superb.

Jeremy Shane chapter 9 . 8/11/2011

Today's My Birthday
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
Another superb chapter. Great twist towards the end and I like how you've introduced Olliver in this story. He didn't even annoy me and that means a lot coming from me as I normally can't stand Olliver Queen. I can only stand him in small doses and without Chloe! Othewrwise...brrrrrrrr!

But that's just me.

I'd thought this was the last chapter, so imagine my surprise and joy when I found out that I was wrong.

I can't wait for chapter eight!

Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
oooooooh...that Lana is a real b****!

The reaction of the Kents was a little surprising. I'd have understood if they were a tad angry and all, but not this angry while knowing perfectly well how Clark is with Red K in his system. It wasn't very distracting, it just surprised me a bit.

Now it's waiting for the General to hit Smallville. And I don't necessesaraly mean the town.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Pfew...a couple of tense moments there. I'm glad Lois has decided to stay married to Clark. I really like this Alicia. She's just a girl that has been through a lot and made some wrong decisions. But who hasn't?

Great chapter again.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
You really write the most annoying Lana ever...and I love it!

Though Chloe isn't exactly my favorite either. She doesn't know about the relationship between Lois and Clark, but it seems that she has only the best interest of Lana in mind and not Clark's.

I can't wait to read the fifth chapter. I know of course what'll happen and I'm STILL biting my nails. That's how good this story is.

Thanks for another incredible chapter.

Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 8/8/2011