Reviews for The Hero VS El Bribón Lujurioso
CheshireKitKat chapter 9 . 3/24
Luwig's point of view!
SoulEaterRomanceFan chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Everything! Gotta vote for 'em all! 8DDD
Um... But I like the idea of Ludwig's story; let's learn a bit more about the supporting (Or is it more like side?) characters, eh? Well, then again Feliks is also an important side character, but it just feels like the reader knows even less about Ludwig than they know of Feliks. Then again; both would be great. :D Heehee!

That said, this was a fun fic to read. Just like the other, it didn't disappoint. Ahh, the laugh-worthy moments were great! Bit more serious than the first I'd say, but it's not an unwelcome change. Sometimes a bit of seriousness is good; though my mouth was agape when I read that Feliks died. Poor Toris. :C

"A very gay looking matador appeared in the doorway and froze." Another line that just killed me. I dunno what it is with me and gay matador suits. I suppose it's the mental image of a villainous Spanish wannabe and his trusty tomato-dressed sidekick. (Is it just me or did you also just think of salad dressing?)

Hoho, I shall be watching for more. Well done ;)
purecarnation chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Lol ! Arthur and Alfred dislikes/hates Francis and Canada is in the middle of it XD And the last scene in this chapter was awesome! Arthur was flinching while Mathew was innocently speaking about France becuase Arthur himself asked for it!
epichetalian chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
I love this so much! .amazing! ohmygawd i sound like a girly girl...opposite of my real self..welp, hetalia can really change a girl...
epichetalian chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Oh my gawd franada!...just had to say it
Viva anime17 chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
Omg! Am I too late? That was the MOST AMAZINGEST story I have ever read! You should definitely write a sequel (would u say that if there's already a sequel?) to this story! I would be so happy! Love it and love ya! ;)
Soul and Heart chapter 9 . 12/21/2011
Oh my god oh my god oh my god I don't even know where to begin.

First off: I am so so so so so so sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. I really do love your stories (is currently reading Fuck Arthur), I just felt lazy lately when it comes to reviewing.

Second: holy crap, Antonio is turning himself in! I love that you ended the chapter the sopranos way.

Third: I would love to read Poland's side of the story, but I think you should do germany 's side first. He needs more love.

Anything else? Oh yeah: hope writers block will get better, and its great your mom is helping you out! And once more, so sorry for not reviewing lately. Hoping for more updates!
AuthoressSama chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
*clicks the page down button* ... *clicks again* ... *click click click click click* OAO Why is there no more? TTnTT There's just no more then, huh? Well, alright. It was really good while it lasted.
sajere1 chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
...I feel dumb, but I really don't get it.

But now that we're discussing it, FELIKS' POV FELIKS' POV FELIKS' POV
Mothy.D chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
Random Spamono is always a great way to update. Lol, nice job, update soon!
sajere1 chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
OH MY GOD YOU'RE BACK WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN ADFGHSJKl;kaljsdofPIKJNOA

...hope your play's going well? :D

FELIKS STRAIGHT UP UNTIL THE POINT THAT HE DIED! NOW I DON'T HAVE TO CHOOSE, DAMMIT!

I'm sorry you've lost reviewers...your story is still just as good. :(
withallhearts - - x chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
HEY. I LOVE YOU. xD

And that sexy beach goddess Antonio. :]

Hahaha, I wonder what Gill thinks of his getting hung up on.

(Gil's forever independant. xD)

Can't wait for the next chapter! xD
sajere1 chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
XD

The ending the stuff life completions are made of.

Thank you so much for this chapter. Just...thank you. T_T
Mothy.D chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
HE PULLED A NEVILLE! OH MY CHICKEN GOD HE KILLED IVAN!

:'D poor Feliks though, and Lovino, BUT HE STILL-shot.
withallhearts - - x chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
Hehehehehe Guilty as charged. xD

But I gotta say, I really like Toris's redemption! And Ivan's 'I love you'. And Lovi's costume...

And now that Lovi's worn it, I have a feeling that Antonio's never going to get the image out of his head.

Ever. xP

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU GIRL!

I love you very much...

And I already miss Feliks. T-T

Next chapter will be happy, da?

o.o