Reviews for The Argument
Gunner4Life chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Nice story!
Ts chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Glad Maura saved the day...
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Routine, Rizzoli family, awakening moments, realisation, sadness, happiness,. You all find it in this little piece.
Thanks :)
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Good one.
j9tigger chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I would like to see where this ends up going. Nice as a beginning, and leaves me wanting far more.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Sweet! :)
Miss Nowhere chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
:) cute
Drumchik chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Totally and completely loved this 3
Steeleafan chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Aww that was rather adorable. I'm glad they worked things out.
Athenacaz chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Very well done. you nailed the characters. i wish the story was a bit longer though. Thanks for writing this.
Swishla chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Arg, this one so begs for a part 2! Very nicely done. I really do like your take on Jane and I was shocked for a bit that Angela was so low key in this one. Heh, of course it didn't escape my notice either that Angela is now expecting Maura at family dinners. Thanks for sharing!
Willow008 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Great story, I would like to hear the rest of that conversation.

kristoferrobbin chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
okay first off, i love you for taking what i said into consideration. secondly, i love the fact that you actually made the story. this was really good, and i really enjoyed the turn of events. thanks so much!
They'reLLBFF's chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
oh, I loved it, very well written!

I would love if you changed it to a multichapter fic. What d'you think? xD
linelm chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I loved this little piece. I really think you wrote Maura very well here. And I liked how you worked through her emotions and understanding of the situation.

The story was written a little differently from how you normally write. A little more... serene? I feel my english vocabulary fails me here. Anyway, you did good! I really liked how you wrote it.