Reviews for The Lies of Potter
DracoLurver-MrsFelton chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
You. Are. Going. To. NEED. To. EXPLAIN. What. Harry. Did. Wrong. NOW! GRRRRRRR! Haha it was really good... I love how they just fall off their chairs... lawllll! I really loved it and UPDATE SOON!

DracoLurver-MrsFelton xx
krista04 chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Happy for the update, but dying to know what lie, what happened? :)

Good job please post more soon :)
DracoLurver-MrsFelton chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Oh wow. I certainly did not expect that. That's... wow. Ok then! Great chapter and you need to update soon! I loved it!

DracoLurver-MrsFelton x
krista04 chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Holy %$# ...what ever the lie is it has got to be a really really big one!

Please don't let my curiosity kill me!

Post really soon! :) :) :)
DetectiveShezza chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
ooooooooh! Epic :) Keep up the good work!
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
I cannot wait to see where this is going.
DracoLurver-MrsFelton chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
He can be so sweet at times, even if he hates himself for it. Great chapter and no criticisms except YOU NEED TO UPDATE FASTER! hahaha great job!

DracoLurver-MrsFelton x
DetectiveShezza chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
Another great chapter, short and sweet :) Keep up the good work!
krista04 chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
I love this story it is so intense. Of course I am still dying to know these lies. More please :)
krista04 chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Very unique story. I need you to hurry with the next chapter. I feel nervous wondering what will happen!
DracoLurver-MrsFelton chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
OOOOOH! It's so SUSPENSEFUL! hahaha GREAT JOB! It's really good! You have to make longer updates and more regular updates! Even if you are updating all the time! I NEED MORE! Hahaha fantastic chapter.

DracoLurver-MrsFelton chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Oh god. That can't be good! What's the secret? Well, I know you won't tell me; that's the whole point of this fic, but it'd be awesome to know! How'd you come up with this idea? Harry's starting to become a bit of a dickhead here! HAHA. Nice job and update soon! DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING!
DetectiveShezza chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
and the plot thickens! :D loved it really looking forward to your next update! Keep up the hard work :)
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I hope you plan on continuing this
DracoLurver-MrsFelton chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
DUN. DUN. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. omigod, keep writing this! god. it got kind of confusing for a while... BUT! ok, so just to get this straight, they've defeated voldemort or whatever, but it turns out all of the crap harry did was a LIE? god this is awesome. and i know i want reviewers for the new story i put out, so i'll put one out to you... I'll be a faithful reader! YAY! ok, so keep writing!