Reviews for The Chronicles of the Aftermath
nibijinchuuriki chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
Lol my german name is hannelore...so i freaked out
flowersbytheroad chapter 19 . 5/30/2012
This is truely one of the best hetalia fics i have ever read. The characters, plot and references to history, basically everything is spot on and it deserves so much more reviews than its getting. The writing is epic, the story is epic, and everything is just so well planned out. The russia parts were really sad though but awesome none the less. please please PLEASE update soon owo,i await ur coming chapters XD
Reapergal08 chapter 9 . 5/25/2012
A valid point America! I'll review the rest when I've read it on my phone :)
Reapergal08 chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
Poor Romano :( at least he has America to be nice to him :)

I like how the other nations (apart from russia but we'll not talk about him xD) are very welcoming and nice to the axis even though they've been at war. I don't think they'd hold grudges either so it's nice to see them trying to help :) wars are equal for damage (on both sides) so it's correct they wouldn't be so mad when they've killed people too. And I'm rambling so I'll just say good job :)
Reapergal08 chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
I would not want to live with America :') All the little stories for the characters in different places are done very well and it's fun to read. If you're wondering why the reviews are coming in pretty quickly I read the story on my phone to one of the other chapters and I'm going back to review cos it has hardly any reviews! Which is a shame cos it reads very well :(
Reapergal08 chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
It's very interesting to see the effect of the war on the axis as well as the allies. You've made them just as much as victims which is interesting to read :)
Reapergal08 chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
I really liked this scene with the tornado. I'd have the same reaction as Romano I think :') Poor guy...
Reapergal08 chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
I don't understand why this story doesn't have many reviews :/

It's interesting and it portrays the countries correctly

It's historical based (to a point) which is a nice change from all the school AUs. It's nice to see how all the countries interact too :)

Good job so far
The Ghost Who Walks1 chapter 18 . 1/11/2012
Great chapter.

I think it's really clever how you're having China's personality change with the reveloution. That last notion was creepy, a bit like something out of 1984. Please keep it up this a really awesome story.
inuyasha biggest fan chapter 17 . 12/21/2011
Wow, this story just get more and more interesting.

The characters are very... in-character as if this was really happening, and I truly like Russia. I love the interaction between him and his "family". It feels very happy to see others worry for him, who is usually lonely and "a little" scary for almost everyone... if not say that the person can beat them to death LOL

Ger/Ita is cute I want to know what Germany will talk to America.

Please update soon!
Yin Yang 2000 chapter 16 . 12/5/2011
Good storylines. Keep it up.
NONAMESWEREAVAILABLE chapter 16 . 11/22/2011
Fantastic chapter again and everything. And I hate thanksgiving for that too, but it's a nice holiday otherwise with all the extra food. :)
oceanlover4evr chapter 15 . 11/20/2011
I am definitely intrigued. Continue?
inuyasha biggest fan chapter 15 . 11/18/2011
Sorry for commenting so late. I was busy studying for test. Never a fun experience LOL

I definitely like Russia more and more in this fic. He has such interesting character, and I really love the conversation between him and his Boss. I can feel the tension hiden inside his innocent act, and can't wait to see what will happen next.

I tend to like Russia more in this fic, and see his boss as a jerk LOL

I see you've developed the relationship Ger/Ita. It's one of my favorite pairings, and very rare pairings that I actually read xD

The story is good. Hope it can get longer. And I also hope that there'll be exciting scene to read (obsessed with fighting and war scene LOL.

Good luck!
Yin Yang 2000 chapter 15 . 11/11/2011
This sounds interesting. Hope to see more. I wanna see how this's going XD Nice storyline