Reviews for A Power in the 'Verse
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
bruh...the watchers' names
don't think I wouldn't notice
paskinmath chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
I really like the mashup of these two worlds. I have always really wanted to see his back story, and making it rather like ripper's makes a lot of sense.
Thank you for your work.
St. Fyrecat chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Fun story. I would love to see the further adventures of Slayer River and her watcher -and the rest of the crew too, of course. I hope your muse xecides to return attentoon to this story.
Thanks for sharing!
St. Fyrecat chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
I am really enjoying the story so far. The characterizations are great, bjt the cbapters are all so short! L hope you continue the story.
Netchka3 chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Very good story. Like it a lot. :-)
Talon5Krrde chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
The End? Why? lol
Athenian Gemini chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
"I left. I wanted to see the caves. I found a rock. We got lost. Ate grass. I got a rock." Lol, I love River! This is a great story.
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
This story requires the sequel!
SarahTee chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Awesome fic - pity there's not more of it really...I'd love to know what happens next (do the crew find out? How? What are their reactions? I bet Jayne gets properly freaked out, I can just imagine River messing with him lol!) :-D

Sarah x
dreameralways chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
And then Book died and then River beat the Reavers in a way no small girl should be physically capable of. Your story actually kind of fits with the Firefly universe nicely without ever altering it. Will you be doing more?
dreameralways chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
Still interesting. Look forward to more.
Old Girl Lost chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Strangely I never watched Firefly so I don't feel all that comfortable commenting on it, but this feels very good, would like more please and I am tracking it.
dreameralways chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
"Whedonovich" Is this a reference to the creator of the fandoms in which you play? Still an interesting story. I look forward to more.
Truthmaker chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This story definitely has potential. I'd love to see how it progresses.
dreameralways chapter 1 . 8/4/2011