Reviews for Salvation: Forever and Always: Our Ohana
FicreaderT chapter 26 . 5/10/2012
Another wonderful installment of this series and I am looking forward to moving right on to the next one!
mystery of the mist chapter 26 . 9/16/2011
Aw, that was such a nice ending! Sam and Steve will definitely be fantastic parents. Great story and now I'm going to read the next one.
jodiesto chapter 26 . 9/13/2011
Thank you for your story.
moonjat54 chapter 26 . 9/13/2011
Lovely finish to this installment. I know that being grounded will be difficult for Sam but after losing the other baby...this will be a delight for her and Steve. See, I knew those diaper changing skills would come in handy. He is right too...this needs to be handled their way, even though everyone elses' advice might be appreciated. The two of them need to take care of the preparation of their little ones' arrival.
kimber1461 chapter 26 . 9/13/2011
This was a wonderful story, and I am so happy about Steve and Sam expecting. I look forward to the next installment!
Runner043 chapter 26 . 9/13/2011
Steve's words of 'thanks' to Sam were precious.

Can just imagine how emotional this will be for Libby, after losing so many babies herself, then to watch her daughter have one.

Steve must really miss his parents at times like these. So glad he is close to Libby & Mike, though.

Like S&S's attitude and their 'let's do this our way' approach.

Well, I hope Steve enjoys wrapping his arm around Sam's slender waist while he can... because that's about to change and will never be the same again!
Runner043 chapter 25 . 9/13/2011
Huh? Carter, who?

"How is it possible that every time..." ... It's called 'practice'!

Steve's cake sounds cool! I don't eat cake myself, bit it sounds pretty cool anyway.

Wait a minute... what other book did Danny give Steve? You didn't say.

I almost guessed it... I thought it would be a pair of baby booties.
francis2 chapter 26 . 9/13/2011
Oh this was a lovely ending to the story. I would love to read a sequel with Sam's pregnancy and everything that entails. Maybe a new bad guy too, making life dangerous and dramatic for Steve and Sam.
Pheonix-Boyscout chapter 26 . 9/13/2011
I'm glad that Steve and Sam are having a baby. I do think we were all hoping that they would have a baby and now you have the storyline for the next story! I'd say you could call Steve back to active duty but I'm not sure you want to do another SEAL centered story right after Tony's ordeal. If I think of a good plot (at least one I think is good) I'll let you know. I can't wait to see what you come up with. I've read all your stories thus far and love them! Thank you for sharing them with all of us!
SugarMuffin08 chapter 26 . 9/13/2011
Awwwwwwwwwww, that was just sweet! They better make sure that they still have a say in their kids life :-) As wonderful as this family is, you should be careful to get heard.

A great story, Michelle, and I cant wait for the next one!
francis2 chapter 25 . 9/13/2011
Sam is pregnant? Wow!
francis2 chapter 24 . 9/13/2011
This is soooo sweet. Tony made it in time to be with Kono when Eric was born, and now they are all so turning to mush with the little one.
arcticblonde chapter 25 . 9/13/2011
I loved Steve's reaction to his present from Sam. What everyone, and especially them, have gone through, their reactions were beautiful. Amazing writing, keep it up!
SugarMuffin08 chapter 25 . 9/12/2011
I cant tell you how happy I am to read that Steve will be a Daddy too. Hed be awesome. And I think, that will strengthen their bond.

Tony is great, Im so glad hes back and has time to get back into the family.
jodiesto chapter 25 . 9/12/2011