Reviews for GoblinForged Steel
4fandoms chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
"Hey, Rodriguez! Tell McKinney that Potter an I won't be at practice! We're staying in to fuck."
"It's about bloody time!"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG THIS IS PERFECT- I'M DYING OMG OMG OMG
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
One of the better Drarry one-shot's I've read! Really well done! For some reason, I find it totally believable?! Like in a "flashpoint paradox," this would be the canon. So greatly detailed for a fic of only a few thousand words? Astonishing talent, and good grammar, on top of realistic characterizations? Wow! Seriously thanks! That's a hard to find combination in hp fanfiction. Really impressive! Thanks again, — Cheers!;-)
MissMJS chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
AHAHAHAHA! xD
hidden shades chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
just fine with thatP
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Holy shit, that ending xD this was cute, hot, and hilarious all together and I just love it!
ja ne!~
Pulcotinette chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Hello hello !

I've just read your story and I found it great ! The plot twist, the way you write them, I loved it.

So, I was wondering if you would allow me to translate it into french please ? I won't do it Now because I'm actually in exam week, but maybe in two weeks or so, during the holidays.

Thanks a lot !
Kiss
LupusPatronus chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I LOVED IT 333
MiNiGiIOI chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Ack pls the "about time" really killed me, I love your stories
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
What can I say? Once again you made an amazing story
Elle chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
It blew my mind
Severussnapeismybff chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
I dont know what to even say, i'm speechless. I love this. it was so cute and ugh. thank you. thank you my friend.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Heh. Hehehehehehehe... *nosebleed* *wipes nose and smiles apperciatively* Very good. Very good indeed. XDD
Rowling's Daughter chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
There is no mature comment.
SusannahMalfoy chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Draco looks up at the author. "Hey, Dyson, get your naughty fanfic writing arse over here, I think she fainted from a smut overload..."
"Ennervate!" shouted Harry.
*gasp* "Oh? Is it over already? Pity... On to the next fic..." *grinsnaughtily*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Ha Rodregez seemsawesome spelling sucks!