Reviews for Raining
TheFinalElements chapter 1 . 1/13
Proffesionally written. The things you said on both side of the conversation were outstanding.
silvermoonstone23 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Um, hi, please don't be scared .
Okay, so I'm about 90% certain that you will not read this, but I honestly have to send it. Since I don't think you take PMs anymore, it'll just have to be a looong review...
But I promise you I'm not going to say anything like "you have to update / post things!" because I'm not. I just wanted to write you a note before I lost the nerve. I wanted to say hi and spew nonsense and waste a few minutes of your time (assuming you are reading this)
So two years ago, I had just worked up the courage to make a Fanfiction account. This was the very first story of yours that I read and I still love it. I read most of your stories and found them all hilarious and beautifully written and they just amazed me. I probably left some obnoxious reviews (I was younger and sillier...I mean, I'm still silly now...)
But anyways, I just really wanted to say that you inspired me. You STILL inspire me. Though I'd love to know the ending of Amotodan, it doesn't matter to me if you post it or not, because you wrote it in the first place and I love every single chapter. Flaming is mean and I'm sorry if you ever had flamers. They were probably just jealous. Because your stories are great, and you taught me a lot of things: You taught me to be clever, to plan my plot twists, that it's okay to add humour, and, most of all, to write what I want, no matter what anyone says.
Your stories still continue to make me laugh and inspire me, and I really want to thank you for that. No matter what you do or where you are, I hope you know that you've brought forth some really great works to this site & I hope you're happy Starri-san :D
Abhro chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
wow. Just simply, wow!
Himawari Mii chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Naaw! X3 Fluffy oneshots are ALWAYS appreciated! Thank you for the wonderful Agencyshipping fic! As always, watching you from afar, enjoying your fics to the fullest!
LatiosGallade chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
:3 was the face i was making the WHOLE INTIRE FRICKIN TIME I WAS READING THIS. Nice job!
Youie - Name of Stars chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
...
Okay.
So.
I.
Love.
This.
Fic.
HOnestly! I love Black and White too, they're just so adorable together! FLUFFFYYYYY! :)
myvividreams chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This is so cute

It got a little confusing since you kept switching between POVs, but it's still cute! Have you ever thought of making a sequel? I'm curious on what White's gonna say in her essay :D

Vivid x Dreams
passwordrawr chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Nothing is better than a little Pokemon fluff.
NOTHING.
Whether it's
Special
Agency
Oldrival
Mangaquest
Or any of these...
It always makes me happy.
Angelsong chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Dat was soo cute! Sigh... I love agency shipping.
a-isforalison chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Aw, what an adorable one-shot. Everything flows nicely and I'm glad you didn't write who's POV it was as that would've made it choppy. The ending is absolutely golden, by the way.
Inactive ONNMT chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
this is indescribably fluufy n awesome! luv it
Qu33nbeee chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
ASDFGHJKL! that is adorable! Agency is the cutest ship ever! :D
eonentity chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Oh. My. Arceus. Somebody call the POlice because this story just stole my heart! Ah! *feels faint* I swear I might have a heart attack, it was SO GOOD! The world needs more Agencyshipping love and this one just sealed the deal! OMYG! I'm just babbling on now, but I can't help it! Argh! Just TOO GOOD! Wonderful writing, just wonderful!
balthazars chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Fluff, fluff, fluff! This is so cute! At first, I thought they were just gonna walk away and it would be sad, but it turned out to be a happy ending. Even though I support N X White more than Black X White, this is still really sweet. (:
stevennapalm chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This pairing needed better stories and you did just that. Good job