Reviews for The Howlett Legacy Book Four: Lone Wolf
cew1088 chapter 80 . 9/14/2013
Love it. Action packed. Nikki kickin ass and making out with Logan in the end awesome.
cew1088 chapter 75 . 9/10/2013
Great chapter as always. So the wolverine. It was awesome.
cew1088 chapter 74 . 9/8/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter. I hope they show more of Logan's martial arts and military skills he learned over the century.
cew1088 chapter 73 . 7/27/2013
Cool chapter. I am going to see the wolverine this week. I have enjoyed this series and can't wait for days of future past movie.
cew1088 chapter 72 . 7/3/2013
So glad you updated. Love the chapter. Tony got owned bad. So glad you put remus in here. I feel that she had more appearances in the comics. Can't wait for the wolverine movie to come out.
cew1088 chapter 69 . 3/5/2013
Glad your back. Love your Nikki series.
cew chapter 67 . 9/26/2012
Great update. Who is Sergei?
cew chapter 66 . 9/5/2012
Glad you updated. Finally Logan is back to normal.
Guest chapter 65 . 7/6/2012
Thank you for updating. Love the interaction between kids.
cew chapter 64 . 6/1/2012
Love the chapter. Glad loitte and vincent are staying together. Also Nikki staying by Logan side. Like that you had jubilee and pixie in there also.
cew chapter 63 . 5/19/2012
Great chapter. Is this what's happening in the current Wolverine storyline?
cew chapter 62 . 5/6/2012
Good they worked it out. Great chapter by the way.
cew chapter 61 . 5/5/2012
Glad your back. Love the chapter. Nikki should know Logan would never cheat on her. Also can she talk. I remember she had multiple partners when she was married. They just need to talk it out. They loved each other too much to let this get between them.
cew chapter 60 . 3/26/2012
Seriously nikki is overacting. Logan didn't know it was Msytigue. If his senses did pick up o her you wouldn't know the difference. I mean they are kind of distracted with everything going on. Nikki just needs to cool off.
cew chapter 59 . 3/11/2012
Don't keep me in suspense. I hope nikki forgives Logan. There was no way he could have known it was Mystique. Since her powers have gotten stronger logan's senses wouldn't detect her. Hope she knows that. Great chapter! !