Reviews for My Obsession
kitten chapter 35 . 9/17/2013
I love this story is the seual started yet
WhiteEnsigma chapter 35 . 9/11/2013
Love this story. I've always been interested in a protagonist playing the bad guy, and the other protagonist is the rightful good guy, but they both loved each other deeply. This is a perfect mix. Thank you for re-posting this!
SCJ0263 chapter 35 . 8/24/2013
This is my absolute favorite story of yours and I'm so thrilled you reposted it. I adore your characterization of Aizen and can't wait for more updates of your Aizen/Byakuya fics, especially On Top and your new one, The Hostage, you're amazing :D
Pineapple55 chapter 21 . 8/24/2013
Ah, it's been a long time, Spunky! But I've been in the mood for some Bleach fanfiction lately (so of course that means Aizen/Bya). I followed this story when you first started posting it but have been rereading from the beginning during the last few days. I wanted to say how much I (still) love it. Lots of angst, but of course that's a given with these two characters. I felt bad this last chapter for Byakuya since his memories were stolen from him, but I also understand why Aizen did it. Anyways, just dropping by to say hello and to voice my support of your amazing contributions to the Aizen/Byakuya category!
XxmissdashfoxX chapter 35 . 5/1/2013
Another AMAZING story from Starfire0ne! One of the best ByaZen stories I have ever read! I really love the twist and turns of this story! I really loved this fic! Kudos to you my friend!
And now, I can't wait for the SEQUEL! :) :)
Oh! I would love to see how do they handle their babies! _ Can't wait for the sequel!
kyuumihaira chapter 35 . 4/15/2013
You made me cry...smile and all in all...this was a beautiful story! I am waiting for the sequel. I want to see then babies! (_)3
kyuumihaira chapter 26 . 4/14/2013
Another Baby! Aaahhh! Please let Aizen be king... I want them to be together! ()
kyuumihaira chapter 16 . 4/13/2013
Please don't make them part... They're so sweet together!
iloveaizenandbya chapter 35 . 4/12/2013
thank you for finishing this one, waiting for the sequel. keep write aizen and bya as a hot couple, yeah? i'm also interested to read ai/bya storyline in your profile. i hope you have chance to write it.
kyuumihaira chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
Awwwwweeeee!
Baby-Ayatane chapter 35 . 4/10/2013
Ahhh, I'm latelatelate.
I must say—justice is served.
I wonder if I'm the only one who feels,like the hogyoku didn't deserve a second chance? It's probably just me. I've always been a tad... unforgiving. Hee.
I can't say I'm not sad to see this end. However, I'm more happy to learn that this saga will continue. A family with Aizen in it will most definitely be eccentric, to say the least. And hopefully we'll see more of Byakuya's true free spiritedness in the future, yes? Along with Aizen gradually re-spreading his wings.
I'm excited for the future. In the meantime, I'll try to get caught up on your other stories!
geecee chapter 35 . 4/10/2013
Congratulation and thank you for this beautiful story. Love the part where Aizen re-played the beginning of their love story. It was beautiful, thank you...and I remember a the beginning you write this story as my request *feel nostalgic* :)
WinterStorm03 chapter 35 . 4/9/2013
It was a wonderful story my dear and I was hoping that you would do a sequel. I'm so excited about it, can't wait for it! And now that Aizen is free I'm sure that many people wants him dead. Oh well, I just have to be patient and wait... Please post the sequel ASAP!
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 35 . 4/8/2013
That was great! Aww your the best. Can't wait for the sequel. Ciao!
berty05 chapter 35 . 4/8/2013
Love that story. Congrats on the completion. I am waiting impatiently for the next storh. :)