Reviews for Breathing and Regret are Boring
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Great story! :D
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Oooh.. My first Sherlock fic. :D My friends made me watch the show a few days ago and I found myself absolutely in love with it not even 10 minutes into the show. I know there was a loooooooooooot of Sherlock x John fics but I didn't expect them to be so... I fail at words. Beautiful? That seems to be my favourite.

At first, I was kinda skeptical about this fic. In my mind I was thinking: "Oh my. Another one-night stand fic. How will *this* one turn out?" only to find out that you murdered all my expectations and uhh.. it wasn't like that at all. :D It seemed really original to me and not at all lame or cheesy or uncreative. It was like... I don't even know. Beautiful? - needs to go to bed.

I really liked it. :D I need to read more Sherlock fics
FrankieMittens chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Ohh! very nice indeed. Please dont leave your writing to this, would love to read more from you!
Goodbye GoatHill chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Quite nice. You strike a very pleasant balance - just the right amount of detail and description.
Jodi2011 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Sherlock acts so cold and intimidating when John first comes down the stairs, I would have run a mile. But thankfully John is made of sterner stuff and it all ended up fine. It's all fine :)

Great writing, thanks for a good read.
reflekshun chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. I hope you might consider a sequel.