Reviews for Kiss Me, Elphie
GretchenMaurice chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
Welp I just finished this for the second time. I love how unique this was. It's definitely a different side of the girls. I'd love to know where you would have gone with this (you did an excellent job hinting at and building up the Animal rights subplot along the way), but obviously life gets away from us. Your characterization and voice and imagery are all stunning, and I hope that wherever you are, you're still writing, even if it's just little things for only you. Thanks for writing this!
Hei-Feng chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
This is a very original and well executed story. Loved it through and through
Guest chapter 13 . 1/14/2014
Wow. Just found this story and I absolutely love it. Noticed you haven't updated in a long time though and are probably done with it, but just wanted you to know people are still reading and appreciating your writing. The build up between these two characters has been incredible - so, so, good!

Hope you will maybe find the time or inspiration to come back to this and conclude it.
Thanks for writing!
free28 chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
dude
dudeeeeeeeeeeeeee, dddddddudddddeeeeeeee, how do you do this, holy fucking shit this is so great. thank you thank you for writing this.
melanie chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
Update! update! update!
Cynthia Krenshaw chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
I love this story. So sad to see it not updated. :( Hope you update soon.
myevilregal chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
Please update soon! I really loved this chapter.
nirky chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Well, this is totally out of character for Elphaba so far, but alas the writing is good and the premise of the story is interesting, so I'll give it a shot.
HauntedApple chapter 13 . 9/16/2012
*Excited fangirl squeal* I love it. I'm eagerly anticipating the next chapter.
FanzelForever chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
Okay, I just have to ask... Are you planning on continuing this story? It's alright if you aren't, I just really, really want to know whether or not I have any more to look forward to, or if this is it. Anyway, this is incredible- the best Gelphie story I have yet to come across. Thank you for writing it! So, yes. I was just curious... Thanks again. :)
A.W.Blake chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
This story is so thrilling, that I can't stop reading. I like the whole idea of Oz being a man's world and Elphaba fighting for her rights as a woman. However I will continue reading and see if Elphaba can change things and how her relationship with Glinda turns out :)
Phases Of Obsession chapter 13 . 7/29/2012
Wow...Just...wow. This is fantastic. Everyone's so in-character and this is so well-written. Amazing job.
calzonaislove chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
I just had to tell you that I just read this whole story and its incredible! I really do hope you continue because I love how you've written their relationship:-) please update soon!
WickedPirate79 chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
This chapter was utter perfection. 3 From the desperate hurt of both ladies during their time of separation to the maddening reality of Glinda's acknowledgement to herself and Elphie that she could not do without her. Brilliant!
CurlyHairedGirl chapter 13 . 2/9/2012
I loved the argument that they had then of course the resulting making up :) x