Reviews for Deep Deceit
anon chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Longing for the next chapter, please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Oooh i love this story and you left at a great cliffhanger! update soon please!
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 2 . 8/13/2011

:D

LOVED this chapter girl and i know you still are writing two others but you HAVE to keep writing for this one! Ah man i am NOW definately excited to see what you have planned - i can't call it, i am interested to see how she went from one extreme to the other... TELL ME! ;)

Danni is awesome, like her character - not like the other girls at all which makes her different in a good way! I wonder if Billy will let her in? Let her sell? She'd definately get the punters rolling in! Her dropping the towel at the end to prove her point! CLASSIC!

Sophie and Joey did make me smile, always attached to each other but i'm wondering how that's going to end up? I see trouble brewing ahead but you always leave me guessing girl!

Amazing, i loved it so freaking much and i honestly mean that, i'm gripped! UPDATE SOON BABE! *HUGS*

A ;) x
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 1 . 8/13/2011

:O

Chapter 1 and i'm already HOOKED! What a way to start a story, especially with an ending like that! I am definately intrigued to what you have planned next... WOW so heart breaking... your description of the room and the girl, i was feeling for her and am so interested to see how she even ended up there...

And then Billy at the end... I am heading straight for Chapter 2 just wanted to let you know how gripping that first chapter was! Excellent work as always babe! *HUGS*

A ;)
xxCherieweexx chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
OMG she is so badass and awesome I love it plus the prologue has got me thinking now. I'm off 2 read ur much awaited update of whispers in the dark but please continue with this and very much looking forward to the next chap
hoppnhorn chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Interesting... I'm intrigued! Love how you write Billy, dark and quiet. Very nice. Keep it up I want more! :) detoweling in front of Billy Darley, I can't wait to see what he does... ;) awesome chapter!
deadgummiegirl chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
You're really good at writing DS fics and you should totally keep this one up!
imnotperfectbutikeeptrying chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Yesss I need more!
SSPI chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Love, Love, Love it! More please :)
hoppnhorn chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
OH MY! More more more! It's sounds really good so far and I want MORE! D Keep going pwease!
KnightmareAngel chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon!
norcalpc chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I agree you shouldn't have started another story before finishing the others (especially Whispers in the Dark!) BUT now I'm curious to find out wtf is going on lol...Next chapter!
xxCherieweexx chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh why would you leave me hanging there! Yes, yes more indeed! My brain is swirling with questions...is she a cop...FBI...lawyer! Must have answers! Please please upload next chap I'm dying here! Excellent writing- descriptions are perfect and allow me to visualize the whole thing!