Reviews for Eternally Brothers
kittyhawk09 chapter 20 . 6/4/2014
I was sorry to see the chapters end because I was enjoying this too much. Thanks for posting I can't wait to read more. By the way, what did you base the eye colors of Sam and Dean on? I found this to be of interest when I watched the episode where Sam went missing and someone pulls out the Winchester's police files it said Sam was 6'4 with Brown hair and Brown eyes and Dean was 6'1 with Brown hair and Green eyes. However on they claim that Jared Padelecki (is that how it's spelled) has Green eyes and Jensen Ackles has Hazel eyes. However it's clear that Dean usually has lighter eyes then Sam but on Sam's close up in Mystery Spot he clearly has Green eyes. What's your perspective? Please PM me with your thoughts. I look forward to hearing from you and reading those facebook pages.

Your newest reader,
-Kittyhawk09
Stuart chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Just champing at the bit for another installment! what's happened here?
Illucida chapter 20 . 2/16/2013
This was a nice update. I don't remember a lot of what is going on, but Charon seemed pretty cool.
angeleyenc chapter 20 . 2/15/2013
plz update! yay! dean to the rescue!
BranchSuper chapter 20 . 2/15/2013
Hang in there, Sam, Dean's on his way!
Seblainer chapter 19 . 2/24/2012
Love this story and hope for more soon.
BranchSuper chapter 19 . 11/13/2011
Whoa - unexpected tuns in this chapter! Dean's loose but Sam's been nabbed...
221B Angel chapter 19 . 11/12/2011
Hey, just a guess here, but is the lollipop guy Gabriel? It just sounds like Gabriel to me XD
angeleyenc chapter 19 . 11/12/2011
plz update! great fic! can't wait for more! no! Sammy! hurry dean!
Illucida chapter 19 . 11/12/2011
I really loved this chapter. The conversation between the brothers was simply...heart-warming, Winchester style.

And you brought back Gabe! Nice. :)
BranchSuper chapter 18 . 11/7/2011
No - Dean's been arrested and a very young Sam is left to watch him get led away...
221B Angel chapter 18 . 11/6/2011
No! Not Sammy!

Hope you update this soon. I have to know if Sam's okay!
angeleyenc chapter 18 . 11/6/2011
plz update! great fic hun! ;D oh no! Where the hell is sammy? poor dean arrested again! *sigh*
FoxFire90 chapter 18 . 11/5/2011
First off...here's your verbal hug ::hug:: :D

and..

WHAT A CLIFFHANGER! If I called you a jerk would you call me a bitch in return? lmao..

I hope Sammy got away ok! I'm worried about him O_O

I hope Dean can get out of custody too!

Freakin' nerve-rackin' situation...huh?

Keep 'em comin', doll :)

-Fox
Illucida chapter 18 . 11/5/2011
This was a nice chapter. Very exciting. I do not envy your job of having the Winchesters get the Impala back, weapons cache and all. Seems like you'll have to do some fancy maneuvering.

Oh, and real quick: formaldehyde, not "formaldehide."