Reviews for That Day in Preschool
yay i love the abc song :D 3 awesome story so far
otaku500 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
awww so kawaii
Izaya chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
ok I cosplay as izaya and this is the most cutest thing ever usally it would be all throwing signs and calling each other with shizaya but this was much more I love it!
StrawberryNixie chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
It was so cute :3
izanom chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
awwwww... kiddie shizaya! i didnt think it could get any more adorable! x3
Aristo-barjo chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Hem...Hello, I've read your story and I've got a mittlé probelm...What are "cooties" ? I don't understand, could you explain me, please ?

Thanks you.
Aelan013 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Oh my gosh.. Im gonna keel over and faint from the sheer fluff... yay!
Shizaya4ever chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Aww! S0 cute! This was such an nice story! Can you add another chapte
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Oh this is too cute!
Arina-Tsuki chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I really loved this! Good job!
DurararaFreak chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
awwwwwwwwwww that's so freaking cute! XDDDDDDDDDD
WAT chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
hey, it was really good but when Shizuo was little, his hair was brown
Hiei'sNightmare chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
this is just friggin cute!
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
awww- just what i was looking for :D
IAmRye chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Awww.. I thought this was absolutely adorable! Your vocabulary is quite fair, as well as your sense of description. It was quite the cute, sweet, short story I was looking to read.

I haven't heard nor read a version of the Shizaya - or Izuo - coupling when they were kids! Though I would like to point some things out, for the future. I'm not sure if you know this, but I do believe Izaya and Shizuo first met in high school, and not preschool - or elementary school. I understand if you changed this detail for the sake of the fanfic.

Another detail that caught my attention, was 'shizuo's shaggy blond hair.' When Shizzy-chan was a kid, he had brown hair. As he grew, he - I guess dyed it or something - blond. But as a child, he had brown hair much like his younger brother. Again, not sure if changed for the sake of the fanfiction. But in conclusion, quite good! Drop me a PM if you want to clear things up or something.