Reviews for That Day in Preschool
otaku500 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
awww so kawaii
Izaya chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
ok I cosplay as izaya and this is the most cutest thing ever usally it would be all throwing signs and calling each other with shizaya but this was much more I love it!
StrawberryNixie chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
It was so cute :3
izanom chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
awwwww... kiddie shizaya! i didnt think it could get any more adorable! x3
Aristo-barjo chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Hem...Hello, I've read your story and I've got a mittlé probelm...What are "cooties" ? I don't understand, could you explain me, please ?

Thanks you.
Aelan013 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Oh my gosh.. Im gonna keel over and faint from the sheer fluff... yay!
Shizaya4ever chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Aww! S0 cute! This was such an nice story! Can you add another chapte
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Oh this is too cute!
Arina-Tsuki chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I really loved this! Good job!
DurararaFreak chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
awwwwwwwwwww that's so freaking cute! XDDDDDDDDDD
WAT chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
hey, it was really good but when Shizuo was little, his hair was brown
Hiei'sNightmare chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
this is just friggin cute!
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
awww- just what i was looking for :D
IAmRye chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Awww.. I thought this was absolutely adorable! Your vocabulary is quite fair, as well as your sense of description. It was quite the cute, sweet, short story I was looking to read.

I haven't heard nor read a version of the Shizaya - or Izuo - coupling when they were kids! Though I would like to point some things out, for the future. I'm not sure if you know this, but I do believe Izaya and Shizuo first met in high school, and not preschool - or elementary school. I understand if you changed this detail for the sake of the fanfic.

Another detail that caught my attention, was 'shizuo's shaggy blond hair.' When Shizzy-chan was a kid, he had brown hair. As he grew, he - I guess dyed it or something - blond. But as a child, he had brown hair much like his younger brother. Again, not sure if changed for the sake of the fanfiction. But in conclusion, quite good! Drop me a PM if you want to clear things up or something.
TamakiCat chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This is WAYYYY too cute :) I loved the '' I love you, Shizzy'' :) and Izaya's memories of the first time he ever saw Shizuo xD.. Only thing was... they're 5? o.O It was really hard for me to get into how young children like this can ''love'' and feel ''attraction'' like this. BUt anyways, it was good :D