Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sandy Crack Shack
draco122 chapter 1 . 1/24
very nice i loved it
Draco122
RykOakwine chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Dude, it's like every story of yours I'm reading gets better than the last. Which is pretty f'ing incredible since the first one was pretty good.
Now I'm on, like, story nine and this one shot short story just blew me away.
Cheers, and thank you for sharing this with us!
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
This was a diverting look at the aftermath. Harry wanting solitude is definitely something I could see... but as a bartender working with Dean is definitely unexpected. It's nice to see Hermione and Harry coming together at the end, too.

Thanks for posting.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Nicely done, subtle and not forced.
Lily meet Ginny chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Awesome story. I'd love to see a sequel where Hermione is working there too and enjoying it. I could see it being hilarious. This was undoubtably amazing with the Sandy Crack Shack. and the towels. and the bow ties. Great job.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I love that last line of Harry's. This is such a wonderful story, I do have to say that I am very glad that it wasn't George that told Hermione where harry was.
NHPheonix24 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I enjoyed your story. They have a nice h ide away going for them there. I can see why they would not want to go back.
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I like your story. I'll admit a follow-on would be nice, but it does stand well by itself.

Thanks for writing and sharing it.

Best,
LWJ2
CazPeak chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Completely ridiculous. As if you could expect any reader to belive that ANY redhead, with their pasty white bodies, could ever look good on a REGULAR beach, let alone a nude beach. You could even say any Englishman! We used to say 'spot the Brit' out on Bondi... fishbelly white, the lot of'em. hahahahaha
Clyll the Deathless chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Awesome :))
JaylaCaine chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This story was funny and cute all at the same time.
Toby860 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
not bad.
DarkenedRose24 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
-giggles and blushes- can soooo see harry running a nude beach bar...
Ottawa gal chapter 1 . 10/11/2012