Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sandy Crack Shack
KSpringer chapter 1 . 5/7
Oooo. I liked this one.
What did I like about this one? And several of your other stories?
How you take a point in time (such as the "final battle") and totally change everything that happens after that. Most likely entertaining, humorous, and thought provoking. Probably my all-time favorite fic? Marriage Contracts Redux.
Anyway, ya done good on this one-shot!
Thanks!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Hah! Lovely little one-shot.
DeadParade chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Nice little story, wonder if the got together.
Spirix chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I want one of those towels lol.

Rix
Silky Button chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
"I may be easy, but I'm not cheap" priceless haha
Never Morrison chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
For all that it's short and sweet, this is, hands down, one of the best HP fanfics out there in my opinion.
Promise10 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Nice.
draco122 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
very nice i loved it
Draco122
RykOakwine chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Dude, it's like every story of yours I'm reading gets better than the last. Which is pretty f'ing incredible since the first one was pretty good.
Now I'm on, like, story nine and this one shot short story just blew me away.
Cheers, and thank you for sharing this with us!
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
This was a diverting look at the aftermath. Harry wanting solitude is definitely something I could see... but as a bartender working with Dean is definitely unexpected. It's nice to see Hermione and Harry coming together at the end, too.

Thanks for posting.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Nicely done, subtle and not forced.
Lily meet Ginny chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Awesome story. I'd love to see a sequel where Hermione is working there too and enjoying it. I could see it being hilarious. This was undoubtably amazing with the Sandy Crack Shack. and the towels. and the bow ties. Great job.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I love that last line of Harry's. This is such a wonderful story, I do have to say that I am very glad that it wasn't George that told Hermione where harry was.
NHPhoenix24 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I enjoyed your story. They have a nice h ide away going for them there. I can see why they would not want to go back.
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I like your story. I'll admit a follow-on would be nice, but it does stand well by itself.

Thanks for writing and sharing it.

Best,