Reviews for Naruto the Bloodied, the Forgotten, and the Loved
Not a pansie chapter 3 . 10/2
Better the last one wasn't as bad as the first one. Still could be better but I shouldn't even be saying things like this when I myself may be bad at lemons.
Not a pansie chapter 1 . 10/2
Dude I've read so many lemons that it's not even funny. And after reading so many so many times they've gotten boring so i just skip em. Oh and that was a short lemon but it wasn't that bad. Room for improvement? Yes. Could you do way better? Fuck yes but that doesn't really matter. Im not gonna lie I wont be any good at lemons but that's bc 1. Idc 2. I wouldn't even try to make it good cuz I would be too lazy to 3. Who the fuck cares? 4. Im pretty sure im naturally bad so who am I to talk? 5. Im just not into this kinda stuff anymore. In fact I would probably only write a lemon IF someone asked me to. Cant do jack shit rn cuz I have to wait to get a new laptop which may take awhile but oh well. Oh have u read The Contract? If not then u should read it. Use to be one of my favorites till I stopped reasoning lemons.
its konoha and ANBU not AMBU
Robert77833 chapter 5 . 1/20
:( was looking forward to Kushina in this story.
uscias chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
Please update soon.
lazyboy24 chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Ohhhhh snap!
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
Awesome story
Hakkyou30 chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
now,i hate to sound like a real asshole. but i do belive you misspelled a someone's name. it is spelled like this:TEMARI.
Dregus chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
well, at least it was only a kabuto impersonater. if it was the real thing, then shit would have hit the fan.
powermachine79 chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Great chapter looking forward to
shadow chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Start the next lemin
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
you do realize I'm not gonna read it because the summary is bad, right? the summary is the usual reason for anyone to read a story. And seeing all that text, I can assume you did put in effort. Go the extra mile and write a hook that makes me want to read your story, otherwise I won't. And I didn't. That's why.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
naruto will be banging who now yugao, kushina, naruko, nibi, yugito, mikoto, tenten, hinata, or temari.
Please answer me and I think you should let naruto have a foursome with kyuubi, shukaku, and nibi just think one man and three biju girls or are you going to make him have a threesome with kami and shinigami.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Yeah you getting better and I cant wait for a lemon for naruto kami and kyuubi.
Snake King chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
Hey when's the next chapter coming?