Reviews for Lucas Quintin Fabray
el chapter 1 . 1/20
Where is the Rachel part then?
ButcWolf chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
This was an awesome read! Do you have more trans!quinn somewhere other tha here? I noticed that you haven't posted on the site in a year.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Hey, not bad. Maybe almc please. (Almca little more character.)
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Thank you. You did a great job of this.
HighOnFaberry chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Ok ouch i was looking forward to reading more and just quickly pressing next' chapter and i realised there wasn't any. Nevertheless great start to a great plot. Reading all your stories so beware of my reviews.
Veritas77 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I realize this story has been posted quite some time ago and it was never updated. I can only hope you may decide to pick it up again and continue. I am hooked after only chapter one.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
liked this would be cool if you continues this
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
that was good you should really consider to continue
Asmodeus Poisonteeth chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Thank you for writing this. As a transman, I almost never get to see myself in the characters I read about or see on tv, but every time I do, it makes me feel a little less alone in the world.
Cecilia chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Oh, wow... This was spot on. I really hope you continue this. This was beautifully written... So, many emotions were portrayed and the imagery was amazing. I really can't wait for you to bring Rachel into this. I understand that it is labeled as complete, but surely you can't stop here. It has to be a multi-chapter that I'm assuming will progress slowly because of the delicate situation Lucas is in. I really hope you don't give up on this and continue soon. You are an incredible writer and keep up the great work.
livbuk1900 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
You should continue,it was so beautifully written!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
You had to update I like stories like this
Rocketlenz chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Like how this is going. Want. Some. More.
ohhidontknow chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Hey! I see youve been away from this story for a while..any chance you're going to continue? I really like it. Stuff like this needs to be in the fandom too...it's really helpful for all types of people and genders to be portrayed :)
DiannaAgronBeThePrettiestGirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2012