Reviews for Lucas Quintin Fabray
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Hey, not bad. Maybe almc please. (Almca little more character.)
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Thank you. You did a great job of this.
HighOnFaberry chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Ok ouch i was looking forward to reading more and just quickly pressing next' chapter and i realised there wasn't any. Nevertheless great start to a great plot. Reading all your stories so beware of my reviews.
Veritas77 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I realize this story has been posted quite some time ago and it was never updated. I can only hope you may decide to pick it up again and continue. I am hooked after only chapter one.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
liked this would be cool if you continues this
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
that was good you should really consider to continue
Asmodeus Poisonteeth chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Thank you for writing this. As a transman, I almost never get to see myself in the characters I read about or see on tv, but every time I do, it makes me feel a little less alone in the world.
Cecilia chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Oh, wow... This was spot on. I really hope you continue this. This was beautifully written... So, many emotions were portrayed and the imagery was amazing. I really can't wait for you to bring Rachel into this. I understand that it is labeled as complete, but surely you can't stop here. It has to be a multi-chapter that I'm assuming will progress slowly because of the delicate situation Lucas is in. I really hope you don't give up on this and continue soon. You are an incredible writer and keep up the great work.
livbuk1900 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
You should continue,it was so beautifully written!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
You had to update I like stories like this
Rocketlenz chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Like how this is going. Want. Some. More.
ohhidontknow chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Hey! I see youve been away from this story for a while..any chance you're going to continue? I really like it. Stuff like this needs to be in the fandom too...it's really helpful for all types of people and genders to be portrayed :)
DiannaAgronBeThePrettiestGirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This is amazing! Continue pretty please? (:
PersephonesNauticalNun chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Hi, there.

First off, as an FTM, I'd like to point out that binding with sports wraps is a quick way of getting injured. They're designed to constrict when stretched, and I'm sure you can see the problem...

That being said, you do appear to be attempting to treat this with the respect it deserves, and personally, I appreciate that.

I noticed that a few reviewers mentioned that there weren't many resources available for finding information about this stuff, and I would also like to say that this is simply not true. There is a wealth of information, if one is willing to do a little scholastic digging. There's a whole lot of theory covering the subject, as well as gender deviance in general.

That being said, I would also like to urge you to stay away from the, "I'm in the wrong body," idea. While it may seem fairly open-minded and progressive, it's in actuality perpetuating gender norms, and transgendered identities are more about stepping out of them.

Wow, I had a lot to say. Anyway, aside from all of that intellectual mumbo jumbo, I enjoy your work, and look forward to seeing what you do with this.
This-Burning-Hell chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This is great so far, I'd really love to see you continue it!