Reviews for Poison in the Wine
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
PLEEEEEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !
Sgt. Mehoff chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
The stalker thing seemed way more original and interesting than the 'I forgot everything' plot you seemed to be heading to. Too bad you aren't updating this.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
Please please Please Please Please Please continue this story its the best alice/bella fic i have ever read u need to finish it :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE I NO ITS BEEN AGES BUT PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE FINISH THE STORY
charrynoir chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This is not fair. I grew attached to this story and loved it, then realized the last update was over two years over ;
Sylverlyf chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
. is it weird i find crazy alice sexy?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
please continue and update, i have waited a couple of months for this :(
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
please continue this story, it is fantastic! Ihave waited for a couple of weeks now Please continue, its so good
mfaofire chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Oh geez! I've never read a story like this before! Continue continue continue. Wow, you got it all scientific too! Neurosis. I love stalker!Alice, it's amazing! And your writing is amazing! Update ASAP!
Awesome one chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
I really absolutely adore this story because your an excellent writer. You can weave your words so beautiful your characters have actual character unlike most of these five. Well done and I can not wait for the next post. Do hurry! I eagerly await.
1o1o1o1o1o1o1 chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
holy crap! this story deserves waayy more than 20 reviews, this is like a hidden treasure or something lol! i wanted to tell you that your writing is brilliant. i looooovveee your alice, she is absolutly adoreable, she reminds me of a puppy who is like love me love me love me! (except shes only like that towards bella)! this story is so intrigguuinggg i wAnt to read moooaaaarrr so hurry and update genius :)
Nolongeractive009 chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
*le reviews* cause I love ya! :D jeez...reading this just makes me hate you so much. I mean...it's too perfect...why? why? Your characterizations and descriptions! I just...I can't handle it :P Wonderful job and I hope you update le soon you amazing writer you
Nolongeractive009 chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
OMG LIKE WHY SO PERFECT THO? LIKE...ALICE WHAT WHAT WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HEHE I love it. Your writing is phenomenal and I am so jealous! I love their tiny interactions and the fact that Alice is so crazy for Bella. She's all romantic with love at first sight and poor Bella's trying to keep a cool head. :D lovelovelovelove Great job
Athla chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Now this is a kickass story.

I love stalker alice! She's so cute... "blushes"