Reviews for What You Own
LuckyNekoNinjaMaiden chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Good story! :)

"Meow!" X3
Rogue Ranger chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Aww! This is really sweet! That's not to say it's all fluff! I love the moment of realization in the end and it made me realize that, even after a couple get together, there are still rough spots they have to work through. And there are *tons* of ideas in here for how Cam/Dustin interact with each other that inspire me.

Dustin's world meets Cam's world is an interesting mesh and I really see this being how things would pan out, but of course, in the end love wins out and they live happily ever after! Until Cyber Cam is no longer content with his role and wants a Cyber Dustin... Just kidding! Fung sway! And I used to think it was pronounced that way too!

I think the Cam/Dustin pairing works a lot better in here than in Any Moment for some reason and I like that you include Sensei in there. We don't see enough of him in Any Moment. Not that I'm comparing the two! Wait, I guess I was... But anyway, I like the balance of events and how they play out and that there are actual emotional elements, so it's not all happy funny fluff. So, all in all, bravo!

Wow, you really are churning out the stories/chapters! I can't keep up! Keep being awesome!
The Tempestuous Muse chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This is just-

It's.

It's adorable, and hilarious, and wonderful. It's sweet and fluffy and so full of Dustin being adorably sneaky and Cam being doting and bewildered and HOW DID YOU MAKE ME LIKE A PAIRING I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT? HOW?

You're magical, that's how. Keep it up Puck!