Reviews for Lost Boys
Broadway Evanescence chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Ong omg is this the last chapter? OMG please continue this!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
Oh my god! Like, I am crying so much right now. This was so beautifully written. Well done. Excuse me while I go and cry my eyes out.
bustoparadise chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Every word of this fic is exquisite. Thank you.
mcstump1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This is... Incredible. Fills me with happiness, although a sadder story, simply because I'm obsessed with Kevin and McKinley. Thank you so much for this, please continue to update! I'm completely in love with this story!
PupsyPups chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
if toy killed him i will cry oh sh*t Mckinley has AIDS doesn't he?
hasadigaeebowai chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
I'm just going to say that this is the most perfect fic I have ever read and leave it at that. All I have to say.
dog chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
i cannot read i dog but believe very good
Celeste chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
I don't have an account here, but this is Celeste de Tumblr. Please continue or else I'll be forced to threaten you with threats!
cosettedaae chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
I'm so in love with this, I now live for the day that this is updated! Seriously - I can't even pinpoint anything, I love everything about it!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Finally! Loved it.
CherryIce1988 chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
I love you sooo much for quoting a Barenaked Ladies song at the begining
Isabella387 chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
The wait was painful... but you made up for it. You made up for it so good.

The Playbow part was hilarious, Arnold's Star Wars referances were brilliant. "Not a real place, Arn" made me laugh harder than it probably should have. Kevin being awkward when talking to McKinley was adorible.

If you make me wait a long time again... I might cry... Seriously I am so emotionally invested in this story its insane. I love it SO FREAKING MUCH! You must write more. Seriously... you must.
karenwalkerdesigns chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
Fantastic as always, Beth! I wish I could think of some constructive criticism but I can't. Just, bravo. And update as soon as possible because I can't wait to see what happens next!
carissa chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
What's wrong with, as you put it, "piece of shit liberals"? This is actually a pretty good story, or at least it was until you turned it into an opinion piece for Fox News.
rainbowfish22 chapter 2 . 8/26/2011