Reviews for One Minute in the Life of a Vampire Slayer
mjaw chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
As usual just beautiful work. Stumbled over this on CrumblingWalls. Love it, girl! Merry Christmas!

A.M.L, Annie.
Sarah's Crack chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
This is absoultely incredible. Even the summary is haunting...The part about taking the path less travelled (it brought to memory a Robert Frost poem ;)) is elegant and perfectly fitting. You've explored an incredibly compelling subject for a fic in a way that I haven't seen anyone else do it. Reading this made my night-Thank you.
wisteria chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Lovely descriptive style here! You describe a wealth of emotions in the short space of a minute (and a few paragraphs.) Thanks for sharing it with us :).
sass angel chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
That was amazing. Thank you.
d chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Wow. Really great writing. Don't be conned into doing more. Leave it right here, it's perfect.
DSDragon chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
WOW! I loved this fic! Especially the way you made Spike show his goodness... my fave quote was the part about exercising free will "to caress, and not to kill."
Nos chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Oh gods Rashaka. Beautiful. Amazing. Words can't describe it.

"Her vampire walked on knives no longer, yet in the minute of choice and change and paths taken and paths less traveled by, he exercised free will to caress, and not to kill."

Gods...I so want to use that as my quote! Amazing. Again. Off to offer you even more praise on CW.
chosen-chick 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
hey great story! you probably got millions of r & R's saying bout the cool and perfect writing or you know, imagdry and all that but i just thought it was sad and totally true! PP Two thumbs up!
Trisha chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
I love this. I think it's my favorite of all your fics so far. You did this just right- it gives just the right ammount so that I can see it and feel it perfectly. And I love the lyrics at the end. They add a lot, I think. Great job!