Reviews for A Taste
EngLitLover chapter 2 . 10/27
Very Funny and Very naughty!
Love the ending
seruni1978 chapter 6 . 6/13
Poor Richard! LOL
Beansontoast95 chapter 6 . 5/11
Loved it all :) well done
snapify52 chapter 6 . 5/6
Poor Richard!
Lizzie chapter 6 . 4/25
I see that you completed this story some time ago. I hope by now you've learnt the difference between "alter" and "altar."
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
evi ive chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
I loved the story. Especially the bonus at the end. :D
evi ive chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
way to go, Elizabeth!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
Very tasteful : ) great job
ccc102 chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
lol I love how you added poor richard into the mix
TheQueenofBooks1000 chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
This is a wonderful story! :D

I love how it's very passionate, sweet, and hilarious all at the same time, and I can tell you that after reading it, I felt positively giddy. This is gonna be a pretty long review, btw.

The transition between scenes is as smooth as a baby's belly, and the scenes themselves are very well-written. Great job!

I like the back story that you came up with for Mr. Darcy. Sad, but it makes a lot of sense, and his affection for our lovely Georgiana made my heart melt. No wonder he trusts only her...before Elizabeth, that is. ;)

The arguments, teasings, and of course, trysts always brought out emotion. I laughed, awww-ed, and nearly teared up while reading those. Elizabeth and Darcy are a match made and heaven, and this fic portrays that most brilliantly.

You know which was an awesome addition to this fic? Our very own Colonel Richard Fitzwilliam. I never thought of him as a comic relief before, but it. Was. MAGNIFICENT. I laughed like a maniac every time he made an appearance. The parting paragraphs which featured Jane, Bingley, and Richard was excellent.

This fic had it all and I'm really, really glad that I stumbled upon it. Congratulations for being great, you brilliant writer, you! :D
Boonster chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
Thank you for very stimulating! I really enjoyed your presentation of the main characters, Darcy and Elizabeth. I have become weary of a milk-toast Darcy and a whiny, dull-witted Elizabeth. (I read a lot of P&P variations).

Thanks so much for this book!
maria do carmo chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
Ola, por favor fazer uma historia em que darcy pega richard com uma mulher, por favor