Reviews for A Taste
Arcane Warrior 2012 chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
A sensual and humorous story. Yups passionate hate ans passionate love are separated by thin line indeed.

Poor poor Richard , I can't stop laughing.

Also to the guest comment just below me if you actually research you will find in Regency era many children were born well before 6 months of marriage, how would that happen?. Not all broke proprieties but not all followed as well, so there is very possibility of something like this happening.

Most important thing unlike few other stories in which Darcy forces or manipulates, here he gave Lizzy every chance to step back and all she did was with free will of both, and hence I like this story best of all.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Hm... Totally OOC. A gentleman of that time would never do something like that to a woman he wants to marry. You also seem to have forgotten that E. is innocent in a way not possible in our time. An "attack" like this would most likely send her of screaming.
LoseItLady chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
Well, that certainly got my attention. Hot, hot, HOT!'
era-romance chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
I absolutely ADORE you. great fic
lpinney chapter 6 . 4/22/2017
Wow, amazing Story! At the beginning, I didn't think I'd like it because Elizabeth said she was afraid of Darcy, and he was so forcefull...good thing I knew she would eventually receive those attentions with pleasure.

Thanks for the Story! Laura
SlytherclawDevin chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
XD
dragon-slayer45 chapter 6 . 8/2/2016
Poor Richard.
Julie Lee chapter 6 . 6/14/2016
Well done! Yours was a truly hilarious romp with Lizzie and Darcy :) AND Jane and Bingley were not prudish at all (far from it)! I totally enjoyed reading your fanfic (even if poor Richard did not) :D
aamlkb chapter 6 . 4/23/2016
I love this!
aamlkb chapter 3 . 4/23/2016
Naughty naughty
Guest chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
Fabulously done, thank you for sharing your talent and you should definitely indulge in your naughty side more often️
Molly chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
FREAKING AMAZING
Darcyfan14 chapter 6 . 3/26/2016
Great story! Poor Richard!
Darcyfan14 chapter 4 . 3/26/2016