Reviews for Who Said Three Is A Crowd?
Edjen chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
You had everyone in there at the end. I loved the "nest" so Cool how all would cuddle and be happy. I wish it to them. I am going to favorite your story and you as an author and I am waiting for more storys like this. You write like the perfect fanfcition. Like I said I loved every word of it and I read the printed version like 10 times now.

Thank you for sharing with us!
Edjen chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
"Get back to bed, both of you. Before I show your new boyfriend what you look like slammed against a dryer and screaming my name."

I bet the friend would not mind to watch or help. *LOL*

This fic is so freaking awesome!
Edjen chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
That gave me a little dumper. Danny wants to leave! *Sad*
Edjen chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
A naked car wash? That would be a sign!
Edjen chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Mhmmm Stiles on the menu. Loved it!
Edjen chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
"I'm getting too old for this."

No you are not. You are fit and sexy and very very young and you can do it years to come!
Edjen chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
"Hold in there, big guy, we got you. We won't let you go, just focus on us. Just imagine we are upstairs, you aren't wounded and Danny has that box out, you know, the one with the collars?"

And what a way to be outed! *LOL*
Edjen chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Fuck, whatever you are doing back there, do it again. The noise he is making feels amazing."

I bet it is!
Edjen chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! YEAH!
Edjen chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Okay first things first. I printed your story to read it and now I am leaving an Review on every chap because for this absolut amazing fanfiction you deserve as much reviews as possible.

I loved every chap... even every word you've written.
Valex Charme chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
Starts off hot and ends adorably. I love that Danny has his own significant other instead of being in a menage a trois. I especially love pregnant Lydia. Something about her and Jackson just screams beautiful child. Haha. I find it a little creepy how Scott and Allison's kid is named Kate since... you know... Lol.

It was a great read and thank you for writing this. Truly one of my fave stories.
Valex Charme chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
Aww. It's good that Danny's leaving though. Can't stay in a fairy tale state forever.
marli-slashs fan chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
It was incredible, it's my 4th fic in this fandom and your is my fav so far.

Thanks !
Valex Charme chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Best menage a trois ever!
Valex Charme chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Dang! That was incredibly wow. I'm a bit jealous of Danny! Haha.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »