Reviews for Who Said Three Is A Crowd?
dreamer2322 chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
I love this story! :)
AidenVanHelsing chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
Amazing story!
ElyraFireFinger chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
Wow, this is so amazing. It makes me feel so warm and happy ! :D
Dereksgirl24 chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
i know i said it was to early but iloved how derek teased danny. doing and saying those things knowing he was outside the door
Dereksgirl24 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
i love the part where derek ran into the closet door! and i havent read part but i hope they are interupted cuz its to soon for them to have sex :)
Edjen chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
You had everyone in there at the end. I loved the "nest" so Cool how all would cuddle and be happy. I wish it to them. I am going to favorite your story and you as an author and I am waiting for more storys like this. You write like the perfect fanfcition. Like I said I loved every word of it and I read the printed version like 10 times now.

Thank you for sharing with us!
Edjen chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
"Get back to bed, both of you. Before I show your new boyfriend what you look like slammed against a dryer and screaming my name."

I bet the friend would not mind to watch or help. *LOL*

This fic is so freaking awesome!
Edjen chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
That gave me a little dumper. Danny wants to leave! *Sad*
Edjen chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
A naked car wash? That would be a sign!
Edjen chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Mhmmm Stiles on the menu. Loved it!
Edjen chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
"I'm getting too old for this."

No you are not. You are fit and sexy and very very young and you can do it years to come!
Edjen chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
"Hold in there, big guy, we got you. We won't let you go, just focus on us. Just imagine we are upstairs, you aren't wounded and Danny has that box out, you know, the one with the collars?"

And what a way to be outed! *LOL*
Edjen chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Fuck, whatever you are doing back there, do it again. The noise he is making feels amazing."

I bet it is!
Edjen chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! YEAH!
Edjen chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Okay first things first. I printed your story to read it and now I am leaving an Review on every chap because for this absolut amazing fanfiction you deserve as much reviews as possible.

I loved every chap... even every word you've written.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »