Reviews for Who Said Three Is A Crowd?
Valex Charme chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
Starts off hot and ends adorably. I love that Danny has his own significant other instead of being in a menage a trois. I especially love pregnant Lydia. Something about her and Jackson just screams beautiful child. Haha. I find it a little creepy how Scott and Allison's kid is named Kate since... you know... Lol.

It was a great read and thank you for writing this. Truly one of my fave stories.
Valex Charme chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
Aww. It's good that Danny's leaving though. Can't stay in a fairy tale state forever.
marli-slashs fan chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
It was incredible, it's my 4th fic in this fandom and your is my fav so far.

Thanks !
Valex Charme chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Best menage a trois ever!
Valex Charme chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Dang! That was incredibly wow. I'm a bit jealous of Danny! Haha.
ElleloveMax85 chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
Lovely just lovely!
Leahcar-Soutaichou chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
I love this story w
marli-slashs fan chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
It's incredible and so hot, the romance and the relationship are like diamonds.

Love this a lot, can't wait for more... update soon please... *puppy eyes*

Leahcar-Soutaichou chapter 8 . 8/5/2011
Awwwww this chapter really pulled some heart strings. TT Awesome job!
SuperMerlinLlama chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Omgosh. I love all the chapters so much! This was so great! You did an awesome job. I don't think I could describe how much I love this with all the words in my vocabulary. seriously. They're arent enough words in the English language to describe how awesome this is.

Haah. Yeah. Made my day, bro. Made. My. Day.
The Obfuscator's Canard chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
This is an amazing story. Funny, touching and so heartfelt. The warmth and compassion that the story exuded was just overwhelming. On top of all that, it was incredibly erotic and a wonderful joy to read. Top notch and one of my favorites for sure.
dragonryder622 chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
Dawh! I was sad when Danny left, but I was hapy that they were all still in love and junk...and Danny and Patrick watching Stiles and Derek was seriously hot :) It this the end, or will there be more?
Drunkenfaries2223 chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
So I'm not going to lie...I loved it, but at the same time I couldn't hate it anymore. You're an amazing writer I mean I seriously cried, I just really was oping Danny would realize that Derek and Stiles was his home. I mean I was sad when he left and he kept coming back and I mean I wanted him to explore but I wanted him to realize that it would always be Derek/Stiles for him. It just didn't happen though and I want to cry again that he's with another guy. But besides that fact, I am absolutely in love with the whole thing. Please write more I will love you forever. I need more even if it's a completely different story pleaseee! ... Thank you ]
Frenchie McSullivan chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
Hot diggity damn! this was super awesome! 2 thumbs up and 5 stars all around!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4