Reviews for The Mystery of the Missing Pint
Drumboy100 chapter 4 . 7/15
Very cute, I like how Hannah seems to still have the mother role among the children.
NDHB fan chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
Wow loved it! Super cute!
hardydrew222 chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
i was right when i said that you are a genius. I mean, whenever you think of the hardys and nancy, you think of 3 teens solving crimes and stuff. this is like totally different and extremely fascinating! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Geez! What's wrong with her mom? The poor kid LIKES her long hair. What kind of person makes their daughter get a haircut? I think long hair is cute, and there are ways to put up your hair without needing a haircut. I can see if it was a boy and he had long hair.. but a girl? Hrmph. Eh.
KennaC chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
Very cute!
sassyk100 chapter 10 . 11/1/2011
AWE! I love inspired stories and oh you definitely have a cute one, it may have been kind of short but it was sweet and most definitely one of my favourite fanfics! great job Cor!
sassyk100 chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
oh nancy, she is such an angel. I hope my kids are like her. but just a question, isn't frank the blonde?
sassyk100 chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
OH MY GOSH. It MUST be Frank and Joe! oh my my !
sassyk100 chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
TREASURE HUNT! I loved that when I wasd little! I was constantly begging my mum to make up to maps and treasures for me! I eventually went on to do the same for my younger sister Sarah as well! Wonderful chapter !
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 10 . 10/31/2011
I loved this story! It's nice to see Elizabeth Drew in it.

Are you planning on making any more little ND/Hb stories?

With Love,

Mrs. Frank Hardy

Now to go eat my candy!
sassyk100 chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
awe, something about this story is just so pleasent! ned and bess and george and nancy all as little kids. It's cute to picture! I love the concept of this chapter have Dede in it and all! I think that's cute! I can't wait to see what goes down with the whole "missing pint" !
KennaC chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
This is really cute. I'm enjoying it immensely, which surprises me because it really isn't the kind of story I'd usually read. i can't wait for more!
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
favmovie chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
its sooooo good bur is this it?
sassyk100 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
hmm, it sounds like Bess has an idea up her sleeve...I want to see where this one goes