Reviews for Upper Hand
You are a really good writer. You should finish all your stories. I would love to read them!
Foxy121 chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
You need to update! Like forever ago!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
Please continue this strory soon
sassyk100 chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
oh i just love the way frank treats nancy :), it's so cute and you can totally tell he cares about her just from the way you describe it. i like that you made them wait before calling the police, a) because being nancy's friends, they would know you have to wait 24 hours after the person disappears before the police get involved and b) it shows how much faith they have in nancy's abilities as a detective. i thought that really worked well. oh update update update ! im dying here ! i cant wait to find out what nancy has put togehter!
sassyk100 chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
if she just ran into frank and joe i swear i will just die! how funny would that be! i really enjoyed this chapter and the way it was written from both nancy's point of view-so you did get to see where she was- but also from bess and george's point of view- so you got to see the way the missing nancy was affecting her- SO BRAVO I MUST SAY! i thought it was a little unlike nancy to not think about shelter and safety and food and all that right away considering she is so rational but i get the feeling that the way things happened have lead into the next part of the story, plus it really wasn't a big deal considering people do tend to act odd when they are in the situation. Update as soon as possible !
BreezyForever chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
oh. my. GOSH! I totallly love! this story, plus I dare you. I love how they run into eachother! please finish!
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
Wow. Don't they always seem to run into each other at the most convenient times? )

Can't wait for the update!
sassyk100 chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
I loved this chapter ! i love how nancy dove right in to asking about how well erin trusted john so fast. it seemed very..nancy of her ;). I wonder why Bess went so off on her for it though,, you know what I mean? Like she BARELY knows John yet she jumped down Nancy's throat for even thinking it could be a possibility. Just seems odd you know? It seems kind of suspicious, that john took a horse and then a man came galloping on a horse..you know what i mean? That just seems too coincidental to me. I think John has to be up to something. I dont know. Maybe it's too early to say that.. but either way. he's verrry suspicious!
sassyk100 chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
i love the way you put that "it's a good way to pull the world together" that whole scene was just really nice imagery to me. it made me think of the picture of mikhail..is that weird..oh well !
sassyk100 chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
oh trust bess to find boys as a positive side! haha! i love the way you wrote her character. it's true to the original character and yet it has it's own differences for sure. Love it!
Lena chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
Really good, I hope you update this soon!.!.!.!
zenfrodo chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Waiting to see where you take this. It's a good start; you've got a great feel for Nancy, Bess, & George.
sassyk100 chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
OOOOOH. Here it comes! The mystery. I guess that boy hiatus didn't last very long! (Not that anyone would believe it would last forever). I love how you stay so true to the characters in your stories, it's obvious that you know them well. UPDATE ASAP!
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
what are their ages?
sassyk100 chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Oh I'm so glad the ball is beginning to roll on this one. I've been excitted about it and I was kind of expecting Frank and Joe to be in it in person, (which i still think they will) but I'm super curious to see how you're going to do that.