Reviews for Upper Hand
Princess.Leia.D chapter 9 . 2/17
Oooooo! I like it! hope to see more soon!
AlliDee chapter 9 . 9/9/2016
Oh no! We can't end here!
You've gotta finish!
I love that Joe is the one who mentions that she's on her fourth hot dog, like he doesn't eat a lot hahaha
Love the run-in too.
AlliDee chapter 8 . 8/7/2016
I love the Hardy Boys reaction to realizing the runaway was Nancy. I do however think the first thing Nancy would do is check her phone in this kind of situation, but maybe she was just that out of it from the bump on her head. Can't wait to read what's next :)
AlliDee chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
John is looking pretty suspicious. Ouch! Poor Nancy. Hope Bess is okay
AlliDee chapter 6 . 8/5/2016
Ooo the cook would have intimidated me for sure. Yay Joe and Frank! Love love love their Estb. Scene. Hmm who could be searching their rooms? Not the Tennessee Hunk is it?
AlliDee chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
Interesting mystery. Can't wait to see what you do with it. Great Bess reactions. Love Nancy's laugh at Bess excusing the two of planning this.
AlliDee chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
Dun Dun Dunnnn! This is really reading like one of the crossover books so far, I really like it!
With a title like Tennessee Hunk I knew it was gonna be good!
AlliDee chapter 3 . 8/5/2016
Glad you had an awesome show! Hope the rest of the season went just as well if not better! Thanks for the Char vs Charm explanation too, I would have had to look up the reference to get it otherwise. Curios to see what you're gonna do in Tennesee and wondering why(if) the Hardy Boys are down there. Loved the red roses thing.
AlliDee chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
OOooo Catchy start! Could really picture this, nice details. Trying to decide if we will see Jed again. Wondering if he'll be the antagonist.
AlliDee chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Let's go! Ready to start this!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/29/2015
You are a really good writer. You should finish all your stories. I would love to read them!
Foxy121 chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
You need to update! Like forever ago!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
Please continue this strory soon
sassyk100 chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
oh i just love the way frank treats nancy :), it's so cute and you can totally tell he cares about her just from the way you describe it. i like that you made them wait before calling the police, a) because being nancy's friends, they would know you have to wait 24 hours after the person disappears before the police get involved and b) it shows how much faith they have in nancy's abilities as a detective. i thought that really worked well. oh update update update ! im dying here ! i cant wait to find out what nancy has put togehter!
sassyk100 chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
if she just ran into frank and joe i swear i will just die! how funny would that be! i really enjoyed this chapter and the way it was written from both nancy's point of view-so you did get to see where she was- but also from bess and george's point of view- so you got to see the way the missing nancy was affecting her- SO BRAVO I MUST SAY! i thought it was a little unlike nancy to not think about shelter and safety and food and all that right away considering she is so rational but i get the feeling that the way things happened have lead into the next part of the story, plus it really wasn't a big deal considering people do tend to act odd when they are in the situation. Update as soon as possible !